ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Second attempt at posting pics of my 182 :P

Clio 182
I put these pics up on the new members thread a while back but I didn't use photobucket so don't think they posted properly. So here goes again...
Clio%201_zps6jiwnwur.jpg

Clio%202_zpspzthlcei.jpg

The headlights were pretty bad when I got the car but I managed to get them looking nice again. In these pics I have used megs scratch x and wet/dry sandpaper as recommended in a thread on here. They went back to looking faded after a few days and since then I have used the headlight restoration kit on them and this time they look brand new and have stayed this way so I can definitely recommend it :)
Headlight%202_zpsamhnkzu6.jpg

Headlight%201_zps4si8ydux.jpg

Anyway, hope they uploaded properly this time!

Those alloys look terrible tbh. Good start would be to purchase some cup packed 182 alloys (Darker ones). This will make the world of difference to it. Other than that looking good.

Clio 182
Haha thanks, I'm not a fan of the wheels either but they came with the car and so far I'm spending the little money I have on the important bits first. Definitely gonna put arthracite wheels on there at some point though.

Clio 182
Yeah I read on here that you can fit a Fabia splitter for much cheaper than the Renault ones, I'll have to look into that