ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SE convoy for Bedford Renault Sport trackday

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Would be nice to have a little convoy to there. Any suggestions on meeting points and times would be great. Tbh I don't even know what time it starts/we need to be there :eek:

I'll be available from midday-ish and will be coming from Harlow but can meet anyone anytime.

So yeah, suggest away :)

RenaultSport 172
Track time starts at 17.30 and ends at 20.00
Can't remember when sign on and briefing are.
I was gonna leave around 1pm as its a 2 hour drive from me I think

Me and RyG are coming from Wickford/Rayleigh way so could meet you at South Mimms?

RenaultSport 172
Barry I'm sure you can spectate but might be worth a call to Bedford Autodrome to check. You need to arrive and leave with the other cars though as they use the track to get to the pits

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Think a few of us are going to buddies afterwards in wellingborough, fifteen mins or so in the wrong direction for you guys I guess but the more the merrier.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Think a few of us are going to buddies afterwards in wellingborough, fifteen mins or so in the wrong direction for you guys I guess but the more the merrier.

There was talk of getting food afterwards Chip. Perhaps it something we agree on at Bedford.

What type of food do buddies do?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Big fat american burgers mate.

Nothing that anyone on a healthkick or diet should be going for, lol.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
This is the place:
http://www.buddiesrestaurants.com/rushden.html

If we are going to go, then we should work out numbers before the trackday starts (ie between signing on and the briefing for example) and book a table, as we have turned up with a group of a dozen unannounced before and been turned away as they were too busy and we werent booked in.