ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scouser and his Ferrari

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I've always like Californias. Would love to drive one to the south of France. Saw my first California T the other day and I also thought that looked brilliant.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
I just assumed all Hetero males with normal vision also hated California's. Obviously not..!
It's the wags weekend choice. And half of CS's obviously.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
And yet it is still better looking and probably better to drive than 99.9% of the cars on here.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I agree that from a company who can create 458 Speciales and 599 GTOs then it probably is a pig to drive compared to them.

wonder if its a the cali T or the older one. They are two totally different types of cars and driving experiences. 458 gets my vote.. (and yes I have driven them both plus many others ) :)

BMW 330D
Saw it next day jacked up with wheel off but bollard still caught in arch. Bloke was stood near it laughing