ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scouser and his Ferrari

BMW 330D
Just seen a Scouser wedge his Ferrrari on a bollard and tried to convince him to plant it and Rip his back bumper off as he is not going to fill and paint the damage is he. He wouldn't do that so tried to help him...

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
A smart man would grab the car with a few guys and heave ho the fucker around... It might be a bit heavy at the back being a rari, but someone real men could bounce is a foot

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
2 trolley jacks? f**k knows lol. Good effort getting that like that though, did he slide into that or something?

BMW 330D
2d9766adccbfdeedc298eed0e8b21cd6.jpg

From what i could see he just reversed over it

BMW 330D
He might aswell rip bumper off as he isn't going to fill and paint that. Could of give me a laugh

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Ah yes, the 'You can't have an opinion unless you own one' mentality.

Looks painful. Wouldn't advise ripping it out though, imagine the cost if you ripped something else off with it, or fucked up the mounting points, etc etc etc.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
By the looks of that the council can.

In some areas you have bollards that remotely drop for busses etc. it looks to be one of those, and dipshit has tried to push his luck and get through.
I think he's reversed onto it. The bumper is cracked and damaged. But it'll bend that way, getting off is going to be interesting. That bollard seems to have a flap, those are the ones that need a key to lower I think. Silly way to f**k up your ferrari.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I think he's reversed onto it. The bumper is cracked and damaged. But it'll bend that way, getting off is going to be interesting. That bollard seems to have a flap, those are the ones that need a key to lower I think. Silly way to f**k up your ferrari.
Either way, it's "only a California" eh Brown Bear? No great shakes.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Might as well leave it there and start breaking it for parts iirc.

Not sure how much he'll get back though, it's only a Ferrari California.

BMW 330D
No the bollard only lowered manually, he had hit in a way that had made it go through the split in the bumper and wedge in the arch.

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
One of those lowloaders that has a crane on the rear for lifting cars would be just the job for that