ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Rolling Road - At Falkland

Evo 8 RIP, Evo 2 tracktoy
i will come along to this hopefully the clio will be in a working order this time round or it will be me and the evo for watching instead

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
We'll just turn up late as usual. Not being there for 9am!!! That means leaving scab at 7am!!! Eh NAW!!!

Banana
Adam will break the rollers when he hits the booooossstt :D
Mine will underperform as its a bag 'o' spanners lol

White Sti Hatch
sadly still away just now but will be home next week. hows the car looking for this
did you get the jack back ok

Ill come pay you a visit when your back mate for a chat, aye got it back take it came in handy ??

the evo has taken a few changes since last time :evil:

if only it was 4wd rollers :(

Last time i seen it was in Bits lol !!!

Evo 8 RIP, Evo 2 tracktoy
Ill come pay you a visit when your back mate for a chat, aye got it back take it came in handy ??

Last time i seen it was in Bits lol !!!

hope the chat doesnt include me getting into trouble my mrs tells me we need to chat and that ends in tears :eek:

yeah mate the jack totally came in handy as you saw the car was in bits the best part of a week but going well now anyway

White Sti Hatch
hope the chat doesnt include me getting into trouble my mrs tells me we need to chat and that ends in tears :eek:

yeah mate the jack totally came in handy as you saw the car was in bits the best part of a week but going well now anyway

Na not that kinda chat lol bout parts for the 9 mainly !

Gd gd its in the garage if you ever need it mate

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
since yours is an i'mport you might not have one at the front, looks like all the civic boys stick one of those shin breaker tow eyes on the front.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
aye and a brief google search says they are murder to fit without dropping the bumper.

White Sti Hatch
trying to source one of these

Js_Racing_Front_Tow_Hook_.jpg

172cup
I am defo on the grave shift on the fir night so will be along around 1230 for a peek. Has this garage a good rep might see how much they ll charge to do my brakes.