ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scotland run 12/08

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
cheaper 2....
got a buyer 4 the mad 1

it was traffic that pulled me on the northbound m74 on ramp @ larkhall

cuntz:dead:

Last edited:
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh the joys eh..
annie my greasy pizza was luvly lol

Leon Cupra R 225
Ok ill take the blame, please forward any complaints to Annie Little, c/o Hm Yoi Dumfries!

Ibiza Cupra TDI
Aye she really enjoyed it! No m8 not at all, was as funny as f**K when u stopped on the slip road comin off the M74, not as if it was quiet!! PMSL

Am sure danny got a pic!! lol

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
aye he did mate his zoom was broke so u cant see much lol

hey wen uv gotta go uv gotta go no wot a mean lol:)

Ali, love it mate :approve:

I'm going to be doing my brakes in the same colour scheme as yours, i've had the decals for ages now, just not had time to get them sorted:(

clio 182 FF
Aye she really enjoyed it! No m8 not at all, was as funny as f**K when u stopped on the slip road comin off the M74, not as if it was quiet!! PMSL

Am sure danny got a pic!! lol

What, you taking about this picture?

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/danny_chau/Cars/?action=view&current=Cantwaitanylonger.jpg

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

You should have Annie did and got a freebie out of it, Bad girl :nono: lmao

Forgot about that, ah they deserved it

Damn right I should have got compensation for making me starve

To be fair, you've prob got the same torque as the vee? If not more! Goes well tho! Seems nicely poised!
243lb-ft or torque I think... Yep, I'm happy surprised with the performance/handling of my ph-tractor, but it's just not a vee...

I knew I'd have a job keeping up with the 1*2s, etc but it wasn't too bad. IMO my Ibiza's just a hot hatch that gives cheap thrills and good fun. Your vee does all that but so much better, plus you're getting an experience I'll never get in my Ibiza :(.

Clio V6: the only Renault that'd tempt me back to Renault ownership (that or a ph1 172, Annie's was v nice)

ST
To be fair, you've prob got the same torque as the vee? If not more! Goes well tho! Seems nicely poised!
243lb-ft or torque I think... Yep, I'm happy surprised with the performance/handling of my ph-tractor, but it's just not a vee...

I knew I'd have a job keeping up with the 1*2s, etc but it wasn't too bad. IMO my Ibiza's just a hot hatch that gives cheap thrills and good fun. Your vee does all that but so much better, plus you're getting an experience I'll never get in my Ibiza :(.

Clio V6: the only Renault that'd tempt me back to Renault ownership (that or a ph1 172, Annie's was v nice)

Uh...:dapprove: