ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scotland run 12/08

tiTTy & SV650
note to self : go along to next meet .... and enjoy the caper

caper_scan.jpg

the banter's no bad either...

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
it was a rite good laff.. best bit was the shitty pub oh and the barmaid way the "hair" was a feckin darlin

worst bit erm.... no ABS lol

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
senga satnav

pmsl, quality.

She banjo you when you take a wrong turn?

Naw she goes ina huff and starts making a lot of noise then starts giving me orders again then changed her mid and sends me In a completely different direction from what the road signs and markings are telling me, typical woman really.
I only crack her out when I'm not sure of the roads for those dam cameras, she's a bit like Hyacinth Bucket from Keeping up appearances. lol

sengas by girlfriends fault she likes to name things, like my car is wee leo the clio , my old laguna is big blue, sat Nav is senga, and the computer is the mistress etc etc hell she even calls my george forman Audre because she burt her hip on it so its now Audre Hipburn, shes a numpty.

pmsl, quality.

She banjo you when you take a wrong turn?

Naw she goes ina huff and starts making a lot of noise then starts giving me orders again then changed her mid and sends me In a completely different direction from what the road signs and markings are telling me, typical woman really.
I only crack her out when I'm not sure of the roads for those dam cameras, she's a bit like Hyacinth Bucket from Keeping up appearances. lol

sengas by girlfriends fault she likes to name things, like my car is wee leo the clio , my old laguna is big blue, sat Nav is senga, and the computer is the mistress etc etc hell she even calls my george forman Audre because she burt her hip on it so its now Audre Hipburn, shes a numpty.

PMSL @ Hipburn...

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
looks good guys shame i was working :(:(

need to get myself along to a meet not been to one in the 172 yet.

when did that c**t alan get a R27? fuker kept that quiet lol

getting cams and zorst for the 172 hopefully soon so ill get along to one in the future!