ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sarfbest Meet ;)

SG9 Forester STi
We're hoping for BBQ's so if everyone brings along a disposable and some grub we'll sort our own food on the beach :) Weather is said to be nice, hoping we're all rained out by then!

SG9 Forester STi
The more the merrier :D Whack your name on the convoy thread in the SE section :) There is a most clean/dirty comp aswell :evil:.

Nimbus 197
Bump. Not long now, Sarfbest is this Saturday 18th June.

We're going to have a Show and Shine competition with a prize for winner and runners up decided by the Area Reps.

Also for people not into detailing or haven't got time to clean their car they'll be a prize for the dirtiest :)

Dirtiest will be mine for sure!

Milltek'd clio 182
im going to be a complete let down vicky, i am going to explain my silly excuse. here we go;

* I currently only have £10 to my name
* Payday for me is the 19th.

sorry people, going to have to miss this, hope you all have a good day and bring me a burger back in a doggy bag :cool:

UR R26
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Can you not scab passenger with somebody else? A few of us from SW are doubling up.

Milltek'd clio 182
ummmmm, i seee what i can do, bare with me guys. If i can figure out a plan of action, i expect 3 whole burgers in exchange of my presence :approve:

Megane 225 F1
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Can you not scab passenger with somebody else? A few of us from SW are doubling up.

Did she text you? ;) Try and get road head.

UR R26
Haha yeah. I guessed it was her, by the xx at the end. She then pretended to be Daniel, horny, tried making me lose the game (sorry). She then self owned herself by texting that.

Megane 225 F1
Actually scrap that. I don't want sloppy 2nds.

LOL at self pwnage. Now she has your number, wait for the late night drunken phonecalls from the toilets in a club sat infront of a toilet waiting to throw up.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
im going to be a complete let down vicky, i am going to explain my silly excuse. here we go;

* I currently only have £10 to my name
* Payday for me is the 19th.

sorry people, going to have to miss this, hope you all have a good day and bring me a burger back in a doggy bag :cool:

That £10 will get me and you half way there in the burblebus. Get a job ;)

2003 Clio Sport 172
Im looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday! I'll be the nervous freckly one in the shiney black 172! someone say hi to me! :)

Megane GT
Hey guys and girls, been a long time since ive been on here. How many people are going to this?
And Vicky, if I can come (fixed the car) then would I be able to meet you somewhere en route? Im coming from Leigh/Southend way :)

SG9 Forester STi
Hey Jane, yeah course you can!

We're meeting from this end at Lakeside services. Have a look in the SE forum for details :)

Lol Mark - I'll be bringing the chuckaway ones so will bring an extra for you if you like?

Milltek'd clio 182
right people, i might be able to come after all, might be bringing a mate along for the journey, so its looking hopeful, and mark i dont wish to see your meat, i just wanted a burger.....you are worrying me sometimes. O!!! an i thought you liked my company LOVE, as a front seat passenger, i thought we had a thing going on, obviously not.... thanks MARK ...THANKS! ....sad times..

O and evilgiraffe, yes i do have a job, but as marraige is propping up within 12 months, thats when priorities and money flys out of the window, so there ok.

p.s
Selling used MAXXIS slick tyres and subaru spoiler if any1's interested please PM for further details.
thanks.

SG9 Forester STi
mark i dont wish to see your meat, i just wanted a burger.....you are worrying me sometimes. O!!! an i thought you liked my company LOVE, as a front seat passenger, i thought we had a thing going on, obviously not.... thanks MARK ...THANKS! ....sad times...

LOL i thought that when I read it too!

Glad to hear you'll be coming - whack your name on the convoy thread! Missus not coming?

big boost cup
right people, i might be able to come after all, might be bringing a mate along for the journey, so its looking hopeful, and mark i dont wish to see your meat, i just wanted a burger.....you are worrying me sometimes. O!!! an i thought you liked my company LOVE, as a front seat passenger, i thought we had a thing going on, obviously not.... thanks MARK ...THANKS! ....sad times..

O and evilgiraffe, yes i do have a job, but as marraige is propping up within 12 months, thats when priorities and money flys out of the window, so there ok.

p.s
Selling used MAXXIS slick tyres and subaru spoiler if any1's interested please PM for further details.
thanks.

PM'D

Milltek'd clio 182
lol i know i know, i still havent met you in person yet, an i did say when i do i will bring out my bonnet bra, muhahahaha might have to do that saturday

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Why are you going to bring out your bonnet bra !?

Bearing in mind I don't remember what I did 3 days ago, if this is in reference to something more than a week ago, I'll have forgotten it...

CLIO Iceberg 172
Well im not going. have found the reason for the missfire. turns out i need a new head!!!! As sparkplug has exploded and.striped the thread from the block. there ant no metal left to re.cut a new one. so..... hope you all have.a good time guys

LY R26 #288
Well im not going. have found the reason for the missfire. turns out i need a new head!!!! As sparkplug has exploded and.striped the thread from the block. there ant no metal left to re.cut a new one. so..... hope you all have.a good time guys
Unlucky man, how the hell did that happen?

CLIO Iceberg 172
was driving down the road and bang!... from what i can summise is, the cheap bosch plugs the previous owner had fitted disintigrated ending in the hook part of the plug droping onto the pistonm, this somehow created an explosion which blew the plug from the block stripping the thread