ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sarfbest Meet ;)

172DAL

1. Vickyx
2. struggler (providing ive got something left after FCS!)
3. One in a million + gf
4. Jack_kemp + two mates avec Clio steeds.
5. lrj
6. TheEvilGiraffe (if not on hols)
7. Jane
8. Megzy
9. Dr Jekyll
10. RDP197
11. Ickle
12. Ben_r1
13. Motofal - Tom
14.172DAL

Astra Twintop
1. Vickyx
3. One in a million + gf
5. lrj
7. Jane
8. Megzy
9. Dr Jekyll
10. RDP197
11. Ickle
12. Ben_r1
13. Motofal - Tom
14.172DAL
15. Cheryl
16.Bodge!

CLIO Iceberg 172
Why not
1. Vickyx
3. One in a million + gf
5. lrj
7. Jane
8. Megzy
9. Dr Jekyll
10. RDP197
11. Ickle
12. Ben_r1
13. Motofal - Tom
14.172DAL
15. Cheryl
16.Bodge!
17.TOGUSA

SG9 Forester STi
Cool, good to see you on board Dave!!

North weald is the day after you in for that too :evil:?

CLIO Iceberg 172
maybe if my cars still alive... had a hick up last night still dont know what that was all about but all seems fine now....touch wood...

Milltek'd clio 182
i did dread putting my name down for this because i didnt know where it was an how far it was, but had a little look an its 89miles, so its all good. Are we convoying down on the day?

SG9 Forester STi
Argh hope the cars okay!

Glad you did whack your name down.. The original meet idea was east meets west and Portsmouth was 2 hours from
here and from bristol so it worked out well then we decided to sod it and invite all of the south area :).

SG9 Forester STi
Blimey good job you said that Will. I'm like a whole week ahead of myself lol!

Saw your car hanging around at the end of the show but didn't see you to come and say hi!

Megane 225 F1
I have my uses ;)

That's a point. I waved at you as you drove past me. I don't know how you didn't see me. I was in a red hoody and YELLOW Hi-vis ;)

I was stood over at the KTR stand most of the day and then centre track.

SG9 Forester STi
PMSL, a week ahead and blind - lots going for me lol!

Ahh i was over there for a while talking to David but didn't see you!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
If your a week ahead and blind, best you set off now so you make it there in time ;) hehe!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Argh hope the cars okay!

Glad you did whack your name down.. The original meet idea was Vickyx meets Will. and Portsmouth was 2 hours from
here and from bristol so it worked out well then we decided to sod it and invite all of the south area :).

EFA. Will. is disappointed you invited everyone else.

Blimey good job you said that Will. I'm like a whole week ahead of myself lol!

Saw your car hanging around at the end of the show but didn't see you to come and say hi!

When I walked past you were sitting in your car so I didn't bother saying Hi.

I have my uses ;)

That's a point. I waved at you as you drove past me. I don't know how you didn't see me. I was in a red hoody and YELLOW Hi-vis ;)

I was stood over at the KTR stand most of the day and then centre track.

It was funny watching you trying to get people to straighten up there cars!

SG9 Forester STi
When I walked past you were sitting in your car so I didn't bother saying Hi.

You should've jumped up at my window and made me jump :cool:. Do you blame me, it was sodding freezing! I had to make the decision of nice warm but uncomfortable car for a few mins or get slammed into another clio in the wind tunnel lol.

Would of come to this, however after checking the post code of the "central" location its 105 miles from me :dapprove: and i'm in hertfordshire. Is it me or is the coast not very central? :rasp:

SG9 Forester STi
As previously stated the meet was originally based on east meets west and Essex and Bristol were both two hours from portsmouth. Will. said a beach was necessary so add that to some of Tim's ideas and we ended up at the chosen location :).

They'll be a convoy though which always makes a journey better!

SG9 Forester STi
It has seemed to come around a lot quicker than I thought it would.

You not able to make it next week then?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
FLOL, I've just the date on this, I thought it was much later in the summer too.

On that basis, I'm oot.

That day I'm a) picking up something for my car and b) going to a BBQ for my Nan's 70th brithday in Luton.

Sorry :(

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Bump. Not long now, Sarfbest is this Saturday 18th June.

We're going to have a Show and Shine competition with a prize for winner and runners up decided by the Area Reps.

Also for people not into detailing or haven't got time to clean their car they'll be a prize for the dirtiest :)

SG9 Forester STi
Oof mines pants for both lol! Do we have to pretend to be anoraks whilst judging? If so I'm requesting a judgelike clipboard to doodle on whilst pretending to be official :p.

CLIO Iceberg 172
well depends if its raining!! lol the way the weather has been latly it could go ether way