ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sarfbest Meet ;)

LY R26 #288
was driving down the road and bang!... from what i can summise is, the cheap bosch plugs the previous owner had fitted disintigrated ending in the hook part of the plug droping onto the pistonm, this somehow created an explosion which blew the plug from the block stripping the thread

Unlucky man. I hope you get it sorted soon.

SG9 Forester STi
Dave, just saw your post :( hope you get it sorted asap!!

Rob, maybe it's because it's early and I'm at work like a zombie or you're just mad :evil: but I have no idea what you're on about lol!

Milltek'd clio 182
was driving down the road and bang!... from what i can summise is, the cheap bosch plugs the previous owner had fitted disintigrated ending in the hook part of the plug droping onto the pistonm, this somehow created an explosion which blew the plug from the block stripping the thread

worried now as i have a miss fire from when the engine is cold, but only seems to happen if its a hot day an im turning the engine on from cold, after driving off and shifting to the forth gear the miss fire goes completley, What do you reckon my problem is, i have had a fault saying i need a coil pack, but abit suspicious as many people do this and it doesnt solve it, but im hoping its just the coil pack, thanks TOGUSA, you have officially scared me. But i hope you get it all resolved mate.

Anyway as for JRS182, its probably the most localist meet for you to attend, for once ! lol as you do drive a mission every where else, so i hope to see you there. Plus you can also put the pops and bangs on me motor whilst im munching a burger hahaha.

evilgiraffe, you mentioned you hated them and should be banned, so i was winding you up, so i presume you have a memory of a goldfish...cool.... so do i. We have so much in common :rasp:

LY R26 #288
I shouldn't worry Chris, I think it's very rare for a plug to blow out. Your problem is probably just leads, coils or plugs.

172DAL

Cant make it due to the car being off the road :( was looking foward to it too.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
looking forward to this meet. (providing it doesnt p*ss down) got all my grub tonight. i bought 4 "extra tasty" chicken thighs only to get home and find out that its actually a full chicken! hope your all hungry. oh and 10 packs of pringles ftw!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Chickens have two legs... I would also assume that "4 thighs" was just that.

I'm not coming tomorrow. BurbleBus gearbox is being French again and I've got to get stuff ready for my trip on Monday. Have fun kids!

SG9 Forester STi
Good luck cooking that on a chuckaway bbq :rasp:!

Just diid a count and not including those who have backed out we have a total of 34 cars attending :).

Nimbus 197
^ Nugget.

I've no idea.. never been that far away before !

its only 4 1/2 hours away.... like 2 hours difference or something! it wont give u jetlag! lol x

i may be coming! but the car will be stunningly DIRRTY! i cant decide!

Last edited: