ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saints Row IV

AK

M240i

Loved the multiplayer on 3.

Out 23/08/13.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
It'll be current gen, I'm quite glad really as the xbox is getting a fair few top titles to end it's life on a high.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
No.3 was a nice surprise for me. I never got into the later GTA games, and I thought SR3 would have just been another alternative.

I prefer it tbh. Totally OTT and quite funny to boot. Will be keeping an eye on the reviews of SR4.

D.

RB 182
the fact you can run around hitting people with a 6ft purple dildo kind of explains the game.

Goliath I
Loved collecting vehicles for my garage. Get full star wanted level... Nick Peacemaker, stick it garage... Nick Tank, stick it in garage

Evo 5 RS
Good times. Saying that, although I rinsed the 2nd one on co-op, the 3rd one got old real quick. Think it was at the point where my mate was slapping me around with a giant pink dildo, and we'd only been playing for half an hour.

"...Not going to get much better than this is it."

"Nah, f**k it."

Titanium 182
I played SR 1 and 2 and never really enjoyed them - felt they were cheap GTA clones. With GTA V coming out around the same time I can't see this getting a look-in.

AK

M240i
Is it an actual demo of the game? I seem to remember SR3 'demo' was just a character building app.

Clio 1.2 16v
There is a version that costs $1,000,000! includes a lambo, a trip to space, a prius, a spy training day and a full size dubstep gun along with other things, mental

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
There is a version that costs $1,000,000! includes a lambo, a trip to space, a prius, a spy training day and a full size dubstep gun along with other things, mental

SRIV_WADWAD-large.jpg

I don't want it, it doesn't come with a Johnny Gat bobblehead.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Wow IGN only gave it 73%. Shocked a little.

With its recycled map and wildly overpowered abilities, playing Saints Row IV feels like a lot like enabling god-like cheat codes in Saints Row The Third and going nuts.

Evo 5 RS
PC Gamer are not shy in giving average reviews, not sure who reviewed it at IGN but I guess you either find the games humour funny, or you don't.

There is that tubby little sasquatch looking bint at IGN, some of her reviews are devoid of logic.

EDIT: Nope, wasn't her

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Ten hours in and I barely needed to touch the ground. My favourite way to get to a story mission-marker was to sprint to Steelport’s central island, bound up the tallest skyscraper while charging an upgraded tier three superjump, then leap off and glide toward my objective. Fifty storeys above it, I’d turn myself into a human missile through an upgradeable ability and slam to the ground with a powerful shockwave. Pedestrians and cars would careen away from my impact point, and I’d saunter the few feet to my destination in luminous pink high heels. It felt f**king glorious.

Sounds fcuking brilliant lol.

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone started playing it yet?

First impressions are it is very Crackdown-esq, and much like the IGN review states, it is pretty much enabling god-mode and going nuts.

Awesome fun though, absolutely brilliant.

I recognise the voice of one of the characters in game, his name is Keith David. Someone tell me where his voice is from! Going mad trying to think of it.

Clio 1.2 16v
If you're not expecting anything from it then you'll enjoy it very much, Yes its repetative and easy but so much fun. Can't put it down