ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ruined Ph1 V6 (pic)

(s)Low Dynamique
In my work now, Bredbury McDonalds. Reg IIG8***

Looks awful sorry to say it

tudu4u9e.jpg

Upon closer inspection it could be a rep, it has a poverty spec spoiler!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I'm sure I've seen that for sale in the past... If its the one I'm thinking of, it's an utter shed.

The filler is cracked, the paint is peeling away, and he's put metallic flake* the size of corn flakes in the paint mix

* he could've even sprinkled sparkly confetti into it looking at the state of it

Clio V6
Ohhhh, the elusive Moonlight Blue Vee!

Oh hang on, maybe not...

There's no such thing as a good replica IMO.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Lol at the petrol cap position. Looks alright from a distance, with your eyes shut, at night time, with your back turned. ;)

(s)Low Dynamique
Yeah it's got seats in the back lol, it's still there now it's been dumped in the carpark & if no one moves it by tomorrow my business manager is getting it towed off the premises so if you are or know the owner I'd get it shifted asap haha

Clio Sport 182
It was on pistonheads at one point I remember seeing and thinking maybe the owner had been smoking the bad stuff when he put it together. It is a 1.2 if i remember correctly.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I saw this up close last week in Wilmslow. You cant see it from that pic, but the rear wheels need 50mm spacers, and the bodywork is an absolute tip.

The guy driving looked like a right scruff herbert too