ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuning Rolling Road Day 26th November

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Lol the front is orange/red, the middle is pink/red and the rear bumper is brown/red! And the front right of the bumper is matt red haha... Promise not to laugh if I come :eek:

But, is anyone else from up here interested? Could get a little convoy going to meet the north west lads (for those who haven't already lol)

Might pop over with the r26, had my 182 sorted by Paul and Andy today so i know what that 1s running, megs not been for a bit tho

Lol the front is orange/red, the middle is pink/red and the rear bumper is brown/red! And the front right of the bumper is matt red haha... Promise not to laugh if I come :eek:

But, is anyone else from up here interested? Could get a little convoy going to meet the north west lads (for those who haven't already lol)

Bring your cup spoiler too, so I can accidentally forget to give it you back once i've placed it in my boot ;)

Is someone taking the pepperpot, i suppose it doesnt really matter as this post will be moderated, my original post has now reappeared but my complaint post has been removed, which is it am i paid member whos opinion is worth peanuts or is it worth less for not havimg turinis amd a yozza. Btw how many times can i get away woth not having a yozza n turinis b4 i get banned (awaiting moderation)

Is someone taking the pepperpot, i suppose it doesnt really matter as this post will be moderated, my original post has now reappeared but my complaint post has been removed, which is it am i paid member whos opinion is worth peanuts or is it worth less for not havimg turinis amd a yozza. Btw how many times can i get away woth not having a yozza n turinis b4 i get banned (awaiting moderation)

Pepper pot? What are you on about at all. I doubt you'd have posts removed for not having turninis and a yozza. LOL.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
My mate is bringing his bog standard cup down as well, will be interesting to see what it makes