ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuner Discount

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
I've spoken with Henk at Fastchip and he's willing to do a 7.5% Discount on the RSTuner kits for Cliosport members :) Prices are as follows:

Performance kit for Clio 2: 156 Euros (approx £124) - Normal price 168 Euros

Pro kit (with custom map) for Clio 2 - 202 Euros (approx £161) - Normal price 218 Euros

How to buy

- Go to www.fastchip.nl

- Click on RSTuner kit

- Add to basket (choose the correct car etc)

- Use the code cliosportoct08 to get the discount.

Any questions regarding the kit and not this discount buy, please make another thread or search.

Only available until the end of October!

Shipping is 19.5 Euros (approx £15.50)

330Ci Sport Convertible
Trying to order this but i dont have paypal. When i goto pay with CC it just gives me another Paypal page.

Can i pay without having a pp account/

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
Rich, will the discount work for the purchase of an additional license too?

Cheers, Baggers.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Might be a silly question but what if you were to order a custom one and then you had other work done to the car?

Renaultsport Clio 197
you pay 50 euros for a custom map :)

I ordered just the RStuner "machine" but I'll have a custom map done after a few mods to the car.

edit: just read your post for the 2nd time - not sure I understand what u meant to say lol

"Navy" N17 TWO

I ordered just the RStuner "machine" but I'll have a custom map done after a few mods to the car.

edit: just read your post for the 2nd time - not sure I understand what u meant to say lol

I mean if you were to get a custom map now and had other work done after, like matched inlets & upgraded exhaust?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

I mean if you were to get a custom map now and had other work done after, like matched inlets & upgraded exhaust?

you would need to get a custom map again to make the most of the mods, meaning another 50 euros, but you would need to do that for a remap too which would cost another say £350 or what ever they charge, so your still saving mega money!

Abarth 500 Essesse
website not letting me log in after registration!

forget that tried a different password login form and it works now, Henk the login form on the registration page doesn't work.

Did own 172 Cup + 182FF
I just ordered one - thanks for sorting out the discount Rich.

Not bothered about extra bhp, but from searching threads it seems it increases the area under the torque and power curves which should hopefully make the 182 feel as grunty as my old light weight 172 Cup did im the mid range.

Iceberg 172 Cup
Damn, i cant order one! Anyone know when they'll be back in stock???

Availability

This product is currently not available.

Info
: The selected quantity exceeds available stock. We currently have 0 items available.

:(:(:(:(

172 Cup
I'll be interested in getting this as well shortly so would be good to know when they'll be in stock again......

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Back in stock!! There's 8 in stock at the moment, there best be one left for me by the end of the day :p

The discount runs until next Friday :)

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
What's the difference between the pro kit and standard kit?

Matt

Pro kit includes a custom map done by fastchip for your car to get the best out of your mods etc etc. Standard kit just enables you to download maps off the sites (still clio specific). Standard kit is still really good, pro kit if you want that little bit more.

You can always buy the standard kit and buy the mapping service you get iwth the pro kit and a later date for 50 euros (just over 30 quid IIRC).

02' PH1 172
Im a bit confused as to exactly what you do with these kits? is this the same as getting a remap from rstuning, but its just that you do it yourself?

and can you make maps to compensate for mods you have done to your clio? is it a remap of your current ecu or is it a piggy back system?

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure when these are gunna be back in stock guys, but as it looks as though it's been a success I'll try and organise another 'discount month' soon if anyone is interested?