ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS250 Cup - Capsicum Red pics

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Picture606.jpg

Picture607.jpg

Picture600.jpg

Picture603.jpg

Picture602.jpg

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Keep getting told I'm a nerd taking pics of the 'hot rod'!

Wish they knew something about cars!!!

Barge
Don't they realise you're looking for a potential buyer. ;)

I'd be tempted to register it and take it for a jaunt.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh I bet they think you are really sad like you've never seen a fancy megane before.

I'd be a bit embarrassed. ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I even like the 3dr standard models in black. Nice shape.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Sums up the average Renault dealer IMO. Unless I'm taking that out of context.

My colleagues are very good with the run of the mill range, they just don't get excited about the RS products. Which, unfortunately is like a number of Renault dealers.

Watch this space though....

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
hmm not a fan, the person in charge of new RS's wheels wants firing! Let the 200 down too.

The rims look ok in black. The designer should get a few infractions maybe. The head stylist who signed off the 200 front end should be insta-banned.

Barge
Does look a bit shoddy doesn't it. Either it's dirty still, there's tyre black on it, or the finish it poor. Take your pick.

EDIT: Someone also needs to wash the floor. LOL.

Megane R26
Needs projector/cornering/black headlights! The standard ones do the front end no favours!

Nice though - saw a white one at Ren Wolves on Saturday. I'll have one in 12M if they are £13k!

Erm Astra VXR ?

Is a completely different car that shares only a centre exhaust and 4 wheels? Literally nothing else. The imagination of some people really is limited to the number of wheels and windows. May as well say it looks like a Model T Ford because it has an engine.

320d
I realy want one. Especially after reading Autocar's review where it owns the Focus RS. The Renaultsport monitor thing looks cool too.

They've gone up a price band though, not sure how well they'll sell. Who has 22K to throw at a car that will depreciate like mad in the current economic climate.

Hope they do sell though, so I can buy one second hand.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Nice!

I really like them. Look fantastic in the metal.

What don't you get in the cup?

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Climate, handsfree card, auto lights/wipers,...er......... bluetooth, window tints, electrochrome rear view mirror.

But cruically, the cup has a LSD and cup chassis! (optional on 250)

I reckon the cup is the way forwards :approve:

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Yeah, £700 ish. (part of a visibility pack inc the LED running lights)

Xenons' and recaros' are the only 2 things I'd add to this car.

Oh, maybe a 'ring sticker and some road grime too;)