ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS200 headunit

SG 200
Hi all!

So as many of you know, the standard head unit in the Clio is appalling. Mono CD that jumps? In this day and age? :eek:

Anyway - I am looking to replace it, but Halfrauds (see what I did there?) have said I'll need to pay in the region of £90 BEFORE the price of the unit to get it all fitted and working. They'e said that the adapter to make the steering wheel controls to work was £60 on its own!?

So my question is this - in your experience, will it cost this much for the stalk adapter? How easy is it to fit a new headunit to a 200 yourself? I've heard stories from other manufacturers that airbags need to be disabled to do it etc etc.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
The adapter you want is a Connects2 Adapter. Piece of piss to fit the stereo as long as you have the correct harness. The only annoying bit is getting all the wires to fit behind the unit and threading the microphone through the A-pillar if it's a standalone microphone(bluetooth).

SG 200
The adapter you want is a Connects2 Adapter. Piece of piss to fit the stereo as long as you have the correct harness. The only annoying bit is getting all the wires to fit behind the unit and threading the microphone through the A-pillar if it's a standalone microphone(bluetooth).
Thanks mate.

Do you know exactly which connects2 adapter I need? Seems to be a shed load of different ones for a clio