ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS2 Inlet Availability

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
FullSizeRender 26.jpg
Can't beat the look of an RS2

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
Or a pms exhaust manifold [emoji7]

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Your right :up:

One of the best looking Clio engine bays around that.

Thanks bud :cool:

Think I just came.......

did you remove the slam panel but keep the grille bit in place?
is it the Xtra?
where is the thread....I want to see what the manifold does.
is it cammed, what with?

sooo many questions...

😂
Yeah the slam panel I've removed but keep the grill bit. I use it to add strength to my bumper as it used to flap around as all the end taps are broken.
It's doesn't have an xtra kit :weary: but I would like to try the xtra bits to see if there is any difference.
The is a thread somewhere in the project section :cool:
It's not cammed no but it has fancy GrpN timing which gives it so much torque and nice flat torque curve from very low down which makes it very driveable out of corners. Any thing else mate just ask!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Oh well might just go down the boost and diff route, we will see early next year.

phase 1 flamer 172
Chap in Greece/ turkey makes them, latest version looks pretty good, one on ebay or was on ebay recently

EDIT Just looked, ebay item 332294508353

dan's cast offs.
there have always been two people selling them on ebay and as for copyright they will rip anyone's design off. should of seen the pulley kit they ripped from pms!!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I know there is one for sale second hand but would rather a new one, as it appears SJM is dead (according to companies house) any ideas who might start making these again so I can bother them?

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
No one is I believe.

Just get the second hand one before someone else snaps it up and your waiting another year for someone else to sell up 😂

dan's cast offs.
Hence the second part of my comment :wink:

i did, hence the reply. if you're talking to him about being distributor etc be prepared to be messed around, have him sell them cheaper on facebook, demand you buy a silly amount each month...

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
@bloke will be nothing to do with "sm motorposrt" or whatever they are called now. I have one of there manifolds and its a good product but there are a few areas i would like to alter/improve