ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner (Again)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have just bought myself a RStuner and im looking for some information about it.
I have sent henk an e-mail and after 2/3 reply's from him he has still not answered my questions which i wanted answered.

Im wondering if the wonderful people of CS can help me out with the following.

1, Will the RSTuner work with a Macbook Pro Running Mac OSX 10.7.5 ?
2, If yes to the above question how do i download the software onto my Macbook ?
3, Once i have bought the VCI Unlocking licence for the RStuner how do i download maps ?

CursedTitanium 182FF
  • PC/laptop with one free USB port
  • Windows XP (no 64bit support), Windows Vista (32 & 64bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64bit), or Windows 8 (32 & 64bit)

2. N/A

3. Henk will E-Mail you your file after you purchase it.

BMW 1 SERIES
hi i did rs tuner on a mac, but had to download windows as a virtual box (google virtual box, its good for a free trial) and then you run windows from within the mac and then u can download the rstuner software in that.

Sounds complicated but this is the only way I could get it going in a mac. Once you have done that follow martin182 guide on here in the guides section, it is word perfect and helps no end !

any questions let me know! only done it once but it did work.

tom