ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs 200 interior going in my mk3 1.2

2007 Clio 197 r27
So I'm buying this full interior off a bloke who is stripping his 200 to make it into a track car, so I'm getting front and rear seats( the Renault sport recaro ones) steering wheel, door cards, and the dashboard, now does anyone know if it will fit? Lol, I'm buying it all regardless because of the price I'm getting it all;)

Nissan 350z
It should just be a straight swap, however due to the cost im not sure its been done before so will be interesting to see the finished results and if it all goes as smoothly or not :D

SG boost'd 200
Theres no reason why that wont fit, only thing is the dash if its fitted with different climate options as the mk3's do change dependant on the climate pack i believe!

Does fit I know someone on here has 197 seats in his tce & another with recaros in a mk3

As long as you have climate then the surround should be a easy swap

Wheel and door cards will fit

Waste of time swapping the dash IMO

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
How much are you getting it for? Recaros alone normally fetch £800+

2007 Clio 197 r27
Lol, he won't sell his alloys I already asked about that;) and I'm getting it for a good price that's all I will say:D

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Would be interested to know how hard it was to fit when you've done it mate:) congrats on the purchase though, no doubt it'll look awesome:)

Renault clio 172
My m8 has 197 interior in his mk3 1.4, he just said it was easy to fit, but he's always messing on with cars and some of the things he thinks is easy I have found to be a pain in the arse like putting a 182 mani on 172 for example lol

MK3 1.4 dynamique s
Haha, that's always the case mate, what the experienced people find easy the rookies find bloody difficult! God knows where i'll find a 197/200 standard interior (front/rear seats/door cards) I've a nasty feeling it'll be like finding a needle in a haystack..

Renault clio 172
It took my m8 (andy) ages to find his set he ended of getting his from north east salvage out of a crashed one, and iirc he paid something crazy like £750, which like I said to me is crazy but then again im notoriously tight lol

2007 Clio 197 r27
I'll do a reg check on the car later, but it's someone who works with my mate so I think he's quite legit lol

dci dynamique s
I might be after your standard drivers seat if you fancy selling your standard parts once you have fitted the 200 interior

2007 Clio 197 r27
Not sure, because I think my next car is going to be another clio so I think I will hang on to them for a while:)