ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR Day at Viezu in Bromsgrove 08/10/11

secret
I have pics and vids but yet to upload, tryed to get a vid of every car but im sure we missed onw while we were outside :(

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Dave, I had them emailed to PDF...but I couldn't put them on here as CS don't host pdf files...couldn't install Flashpaper on my computer as install kept failing, so in the process of printing each one out, then scanning it in as jpeg and then attaching image to the overall report/thread.

Bear with me as its a bit elongated!!!!

I tried it the other day and I ended up with all the embedded items being shown as local links from my computer...looked like total rubbish, so removed it while thinking of a better solution and time (I've got today off as had eye exams so struggling to see, but still doing this as I'm dedicated!)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
West Midlands Rolling Road Day Meet at Viezu

On Saturday 8th October the West Midlands Cliosport .Net Rolling Road day out was held at
Viezu
Unit 33
Sugarbrook Road
Aston Fields Industrial Estate
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
B60 3DN
United Kingdom

At 9am, we were greeted by Bacon Butties and cups of Tea and Coffee which was a taster to what a great day we were going to be letting ourselves in for. :)

the rollers.

041.jpg

first up a few pics of mine and the vid.
046.jpg

048.jpg

the video

result

ac3e3c12.jpg

rockers 182
067.jpg

the video

result

5450e1ac.jpg

wocka
082.jpg

065.jpg

the video

result

b3efe395.jpg

davo172

072.jpg

062.jpg

057.jpg

the video

result

9013c86d.jpg

danevo
056.jpg

077.jpg

061.jpg

the video

result

f57cc657.jpg

jonnygee
052.jpg

063.jpg

the video

result

0f7ece57.jpg

johndolan1979
085.jpg

the video

result

e53d17e5.jpg

cerrone

081.jpg

090.jpg

the video

result

1715a797.jpg

matt350
087.jpg

the video

result

57f72f49.jpg

joshua j
079.jpg

080.jpg

the video

result

663e8ad3.jpg

tim
105.jpg

050.jpg

050.jpg

sorry tim i was unable to record you're run i pressed the wrong button very impressive car mate hope you are proud.

793a21a0.jpg

a few randoms from the lickey hills
092.jpg

106.jpg

103.jpg

102.jpg

101.jpg

100.jpg

thanks everyone who attended and made it a great day and a huge thanks to Viezu and Martin (Rockers182 for the pictures and videos).

Sorry about the scans, that's how they've come across to me. :(

All figures shown were at the fly.

Last edited by a moderator:
  R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Ahhh brilliant, was a awesome day all the people were friendly and the motors were brilliant. Thanks Donny for arranging it all and sorting it out top notch fella :)

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
Brilliant, good day had by all, shame mine wasn't performing on the day only put out 147 bhp, diagnostics pointed to a dodgy knock sensor.

secret
Thanks for great day donny and everyone attended, ive just done cup racer airbox setup, shame i cudnt get it done before this

Anyway see u all soon :)

Good work martin

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
The only problem I've got now is after seeing Matt's ITB'd 182, Tim's VXR'd Corsa SRi and Josh's Colt...I want more power. Think I've sorted the air leak out...but its still not enough...I think I need ITBs or BOOOST!!! ;)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
i had to work, couldnt get they day off even though there were plently of staff in

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
i had to work, couldnt get they day off even though there were plently of staff in

I know you did...I was just pulling your leg.

There are a few in other areas if one is anywhere near Alcester?

The next W.Mids one will be about 12 months away...may try and start it as an annual event.

I'm toying with Karting for the next one! :race:

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I am in stafford at the moment so can tag along with the northwest if they set one up anytime.

Would be well up for karting and i reckon some of my housemates would come aswell

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I am in stafford at the moment so can tag along with the northwest if they set one up anytime.

Would be well up for karting and i reckon some of my housemates would come aswell

Coseley used to be good...and they do discounts for more people...so if more than 10 people come, you get 1 person free...so the price of one person would be split and taken off price. If there is more than 30...you get the equivalent of 5 people free...which is around £150 off the total bill and drops everyone's price down by a few quid...but to get 30 people we would need to get the North West and South West lads involved...but don't know how feasible that would be!

There is a place in Bromsgrove which is quite new and also Wheels in Brum so we have a range of venues at our disposal. :)

wheeeey finally the pics and vids are up;) nice one donny

new spark plugs ordered,inlet manifold gasket and magnecor blue ht leads,just got to source a new coil pack and that dodgy spark i was getting should be sorted. 160.8 bhp i think is a good result considering a weak spark which was causing a hesitation between 2500-3500rpm ,hopefuly be a bit more powerful next time round.

great day lads really enjoyed it.

wocka your car looks immense couldn't take my eyes of it in my mirror:eek:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

new spark plugs ordered,inlet manifold gasket and magnecor blue ht leads,just got to source a new coil pack and that dodgy spark i was getting should be sorted. 160.8 bhp i think is a good result considering a weak spark which was causing a hesitation between 2500-3500rpm ,hopefuly be a bit more powerful next time round.

Mart, I did reference your work! :rasp: but had a nightmare getting the pdfs up as CS doesn't host pdfs and photobucket will only put photos and videos on there...so had to print each one off to get a paper copy, then scan it in (on the printer's scanner!) and then put the jpg file on photobucket.

Luckily I had the day off today as had an eye consultation which meant I couldn't drive (so Mandy was my designated driver today)...

What was up with the inlet mani gasket? (Just need sealing?)

Like I am continually saying...Thanks guys, without all of you, Cliosport in the West Midlands wouldn't be the same! :clap: :cheers: :hail: :butt:

Mart, I did reference your work! :rasp: but had a nightmare getting the pdfs up as CS doesn't host pdfs and photobucket will only put photos and videos on there...so had to print each one off to get a paper copy, then scan it in (on the printer's scanner!) and then put the jpg file on photobucket.

Luckily I had the day off today as had an eye consultation which meant I couldn't drive (so Mandy was my designated driver today)...

What was up with the inlet mani gasket? (Just need sealing?)

Like I am continually saying...Thanks guys, without all of you, Cliosport in the West Midlands wouldn't be the same! :clap: :cheers: :hail: :butt:

you are a brave man donny i wouldn't let my mrs be my chauffer she nearly launched my car of a speed bump the other day bloody lethal she is lol:lolup:

as for the inlet mani gasket its been on the car for a good while now so when i change the plugs i shall do it while i am there.

did you sort yours mate? where was the air leak coming from?

secret

Glad to hear ur on the weak spark case, should b better soon ay

Seem to be geting alot of coments on the old girl,thnks mate :)

All the sports looked really good and well looked after, good work guys

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Great write up and great day well done for organizing it Donny and thanks to viezu .Can't wait for the next one :) great pics , think I want that corsa :eek: ultimate sleeper .