ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day - FMS Ipswich - Sunday 6th November

C3 Picasso Beast
Not really sure what to do to be honest so was just seeing if I could get my 5er back if I decided not to :(

Last two Saturday nights I've finished work at about half four in the morning and can't see tomorrow night being much different! Not sure if I'm really up to getting up again a few hours later and standing about most of the morning.

What sort of time do you recon you'll pass through Long Stratton???

In regards to your deposit mate I can ask them if you're not coming but can't promise anything as I've already paid the money

Trafic 140dci
Not really sure what to do to be honest so was just seeing if I could get my 5er back if I decided not to :(

Last two Saturday nights I've finished work at about half four in the morning and can't see tomorrow night being much different! Not sure if I'm really up to getting up again a few hours later and standing about most of the morning.

What sort of time do you recon you'll pass through Long Stratton???
me and matt were speaking about leaving norwich at about 8 ish (meeting for 7:45 to eat :p) so probably about 8:20, but i havent spoke to Rich yet and i think matt was saying he wanted to leave later?

reason i want to get there early is so i can ensure i'm on the rollers as early as possable :)

Slow red one
You and matt pick a time and i'll meet you guys whenever, hate getting up early but hopefully they'll get everyone done fairly quickly. If you finish work late then it'd still be great for you to pop along still at some point and we can hopefully get you on, text me if you do wanna meet us there.

Trafic 140dci
You and matt pick a time and i'll meet you guys whenever, hate getting up early but hopefully they'll get everyone done fairly quickly. If you finish work late then it'd still be great for you to pop along still at some point and we can hopefully get you on, text me if you do wanna meet us there.
ok no worries mate, we spoke about it last weekend, will confirm a time tomoro :) early mornings are for real men, empty roads ;)

R26
Looking forward to this, who is meeting at Brampton hut?

1. Dean + 1
2. Tom?
3. Kraig + Dolby?
4. Kingy?

C3 Picasso Beast
Cheers :)

Think I will end up coming along so if you can confirm your time Norwich lot and I'll see you at the shell garage! If anything changes between now and then I'll txt you Rich....

Focus
Cheers :)

Think I will end up coming along so if you can confirm your time Norwich lot and I'll see you at the shell garage! If anything changes between now and then I'll txt you Rich....

Am meeting Lewis and Rich at 7:30. I reckon we will pass the shell 8:15/30ish? Don't quote me on that though my timekeeping is far from the best lol.

C3 Picasso Beast
Cool should be fine as long as I can get up....If I'm not there don't worry about waiting for me as I'll probably still be asleep!

If you see this in time. If you are going onto hadleigh road by sainsburys ignore the diversion signs as it is higher up.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Yes it was a good day wasn't it! Glad I suggested it now :)

What did yours run in the end Danny?

R26
good day, bit gutted with my result, im 90% sure its the recirc valve, thinking about it now i wish i just kinked the hose from the recirc and got them to re-run it to confirm, grrr.