ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day - FMS Ipswich - Sunday 6th November

Focus
You don't own a Clio, this is a Clio RR, you're all invited guests ;)

I'm getting the numbers up, I can bugger off and get mine done elsewhere if you want..

;)

And not stage 1 yet Dean, going straight for stage 2 I think, as I think stage 1 won't keep me occupied for long enough so going the whole shabang. Bit concerned about that intercooler spoiling my warranty though.. :p

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I'm getting the numbers up, I can bugger off and get mine done elsewhere if you want..

;)

And not stage 1 yet Dean, going straight for stage 2 I think, as I think stage 1 won't keep me occupied for long enough so going the whole shabang. Bit concerned about that intercooler spoiling my warranty though.. :p

Why are you so angry? D:

Fabia VRS
Id love to see what my panda is putting out!
Just i dont want to abuse a 120K engine anymore than i should :L !!!!

R26
It will be fine lol, its just like accelerating to rev limiter. i will warm mine up before it goes on though, especially as they have a 'cold' rev limiter.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Will try to aim for 9am mate haha!

How do these RR's work, as in what gear do they do it in?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Oh :/ I have developed a problem with 4th! Lol at the end of the rev range it kicks into limp home mode! Lol but it is at the very end, as in near limiter...

I don't know what to expect from it really, what did you get before in it? wouldn't mind doing a mini service on it too

SQ5
You can ask to have it revved to a certain limit, max power isn't on the limiter anyway, so if you don't get it fixed it's not too much of a worry!

R26
Oh :/ I have developed a problem with 4th! Lol at the end of the rev range it kicks into limp home mode! Lol but it is at the very end, as in near limiter...

I don't know what to expect from it really, what did you get before in it? wouldn't mind doing a mini service on it too

Oh god lol! Don't sound good.. Haven't you got a fault reader at work? I think it made 169.7 at tdf...

Paid the deposit today and if you have been before then they will be able to do you quicker as they already have the ratios etc assuming you havnt changed wheels or tyres etc

Trafic 140dci
should be good, looking to see if i get any gains from the 182 mani, Decat and Oreca Group N exhaust :) are us norwich guys meeting for a McDonalds breakfast then hitting the road??

R26
for the huntingdon/peterborough(?)/march/sandy/etc lot... fancy all meeting at shell huntingdon? or huntingdon mcdonalds?

Ph1 172.
I might be there, it depends on whether or not I can escape work at all. I don't think I'll run, I'll only be disappointed.