ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day - FMS Ipswich - Sunday 6th November

ph1 172
1. DannyR
2. SHoT_CoRPSe
3. d4vy
4.liquid yellow 182
5.dmallett
6.Dean
7.domsclio182
8. Rhys
9. Banderson
10. Lewis Taylor
11. Greeny.
12. Chrisjk
13. Kraig-cup
14. Donfan
15. SimonRoyale
16. Zack Taylor (ST Fiesta)

Si, Zack will hopefully send you the £5 depsoit over tomorrow

Fabia VRS
Urm, im not sure tbh!
I think we will go past bury (which you go through cambs anyway) so we could do it like that? if theres a decent spot to meet in cambs?

clio sport cup 182
I think I'm meeting someone at St Neots Tesco, that's not really the same way as you is it? Tbh I don't even know exactly where you live lol! So could meet further down or just meet at FMS I guess?

Not fussed dude lol I live-in march mate I'll give a msg on fb nearer the time

R26
Not fussed dude lol I live-in march mate I'll give a msg on fb nearer the time

Yeah good idea sort the convoys nearer the time!

My mate in his FN2 type r is coming how do I go about paying for him? Just fill in a separate form i guess?

C3 Picasso Beast
Anyone know how we'd go about getting someone from a mag to be at this??? In the South East section they've got a RR day today and someone mentioned about trying to get someone from PFC to be there....

ph1 172
Maybe throw out a few emails out to the mags explaining what we are doing and see what comes of it, if anything!

SQ5
Just email PFC, we done our own write up and own pictures I believe and they published it!

I'll be bringing a stripped, near standard Clio, Yozza and ITG!

Williams 2, Shuttle
Will be bringing the williams down with K1NGY for definite, still undecided whether to run or not though

09.00 - Meets & Greets
09.30 - domsclio182
09.50 - dmallett
10.10 - Donfan
10.30 - Dean
10.50 - Lewis Taylor
11.10 - Greeny
11.30 - Chrisjk
11.50 - SHoT_CoRPSe
12.10 - Jaryd (Deans +1)
12.30 - Simon Royale
12.50 - d4vy
13.10 - DannyR
13.30 - liquid yellow 182
13.50 - Rhys
14.10 - Kraig-cup
14.30 - Farewells/Off to the pub.

(Timings are subject to change at any time, with notice)

Edit: I have also emailed PFC and they are seeing if they can get anyone to cover the event.

Last edited:
  Trafic 140dci
Anyone know how accurate the fms rollers are?
+1 would like to know this, or how they compare to TDF's rollers as since it was on the rollers at TDF i have have 182 manifold, decat and single silencer oreca group n exhaust, so would like to know the difference :)

SQ5
You can't really have a list already?! Some people may turn up at 10-11, has to be first in with the papers then on the list!

C3 Picasso Beast
I might possibly be getting there later than 9am as I've got a new job taxi driving and I'm guessing the night before I won't be finishing till the early hours of the morning :dapprove:

Trafic 140dci
Do i get a prize if my car makes the least power?

also is it still cool for my mate with a civic to run? as hes just confirmed he wants too :)
was gonna say something about prizes, but thought i shouldn't as i stand a chance of being most powerful clio :quiet:

also i think danny has a point about the schedual, whats stopping the later guys turning up at 1 and us earlier guys being billy no mates, would it not be better for first there, first served... and then in order of arrival, means we will all be early and can be social :)

SQ5
Trust me we've done it a few times before. When you get there you have to fill in forms etc so it's easier for them once your form goes through your registration goes onto the bored, easier to keep track too and means less waiting for people there from the start!

SQ5
I'll bring a mars bar for most powerful Clio or Clio with more than it's standard horse power based on 168/177/192?