ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

right indicator not as bright as left

172 turbo & BMW 1m
my right rear indicator is very dim and sometimes stops working ,i changed the bulbs and the bulb holders and still the same

has anyone had this problem or knows how to fix it

cheers

172 turbo & BMW 1m
ok so gave my 2 rear earths a clean and checked the battery terminals and they are fine. also noticed that the front right indicators are dim aswel,
checked the rest of my lights and they are working

172 turbo & BMW 1m
dim at the wing aswel, nightmare lol.i checked the fuse and it seemed ok .i might fit a new one just incase its dodgy

172 turbo & BMW 1m
still having this problem, i checked the wires on the indicator stalk and they looked ok. i noticed that when i indicate to the right their is a very small change in the engine revs,but when i indicate left it stays normal, for some reason it just started working yesterday for 5 mins then went dim again lol. any help would be appreciated

172 turbo & BMW 1m
does anyone have a wireing diagram of the fusebox im trying to find out where the earth wire is to check it.
im also going to change the indicator relay but not sure where it is, cheers

The indicator relay is in the uch....

Up in the passenger footwell:)

Just turn on the indicators and go pulling out the relays one at a time to figure out which one it is:)