ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Riggers' Track Fiesta ZS...

JDM Dc2
i want my car back :dapprove: lol

be worth the wait, jon still hasnt had a look at the head yet to see if it needs skimming or not, hope not tbh then i should be getting it back tmoz with abit of luck :D

JDM Dc2
it doesnt need skimming and jons swapping the bottom ends over now as i speak...

bad news is that demontweeks said that the hoses take 4-6weeks to arrive and i only ordered them 3 weeks ago thinkin that they would be next day delivery lol, so now im expecting them in around 2 weeks...

JDM Dc2
Booked it at mikeanics for 10am next friday
biggrin.gif

so yeh picked it up last night and to drive it feels exactly the same, so shouldnt need tweaking to much next friday when its getting mapped again...

just to brag here's the current spec which its at now -

• Re-built Zetec SE 1.6 blacktop (new head gasket, cam belt, valve clearences, oil and filter lol)
  • Jenvey DTM 40mm throttle bodies, with 45mm trumpets (soon to have 20mm spacers on them when they arrive from jenvey);
  • Vauxhall c20xe injectors
  • Omex 600 ECU;
  • Big valve head;
  • Shawspeed SS4 cams;
  • HD ARP big end bolts;
  • HD Piper valve springs;
  • Shawspeed Baffled sump;
  • Webber 3.5bar fuel regulator;
  • Magnecor 8.5mm HT leads;
  • Denso iridium spark plugs;
  • Samco coolant hoses;
  • Milltek 4-2-1 manifold;
  • De-cat;
  • Piper cat back with no mid-silencer;
  • FRP gearbox (new gearbox oil and new slave cylinder);
  • Helix organic clutch;
  • Shawspeed lightened Flywheel.
Think thats everything lol

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Sweet spec :) out of interest how comes this compare vs a stripped and lightly modded 172/182 around the track?

a standard ZS was keeping up round track because of its better suspension at mallory, lol

172/182 would pull away out of corners IMO, quite a bit more torque + power

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Not trying to put a downer on it coz the car is mint, but seems like alot of work and money has gone into it when you can pickup a ph1 172 for like 2-3k?

ITB'd 182...
a standard ZS was keeping up round track because of its better suspension at mallory, lol

172/182 would pull away out of corners IMO, quite a bit more torque + power

How doe's it compare to your's, Jord?

JDM Dc2
Not trying to put a downer on it coz the car is mint, but seems like alot of work and money has gone into it when you can pickup a ph1 172 for like 2-3k?

This car is completely different to a standard 172, faster acceleration and yes might have less torque but it didnt seem that way at mallory...

there is quite a bit of difference, lol, specially considering he has to rev it to 8k to make peak power

yes there is a difference, peak power wont be at 8k anymore ;), we'll see next friday what the exact figures are etc... just lovin the car again atm, been out with a mate all afternoon, went to oulton park then to a skatepark in huxley, then on the way back about 5 miles form oulton park my lower engine mount bolt fell out, so me and my mate went out on our bikes looking for it, lukily we found it so i just put it in hand tight till we got back to my mates then all tightened up now...

used about a 3rd of a tank and done around 120miles since i picked it up last night :D

JDM Dc2
new id forget something, nothing that will gain bhp tho lol

• Mocal Oil catch tank;
  • Pipercross 600 series filter;
  • Vibra technics lower engine mount...
These arrived today aswell sooner than i thought as tweeks told me they'll be here in like 2 weeks lol -

Image001-20.jpg

Image002-17.jpg

wil be getting fitted tmoz hopefully
smile.gif

On its ass

Not getting at you, but mentioning this cos i think this car is stunning for a fiesta. But i hate how someone always says when an other is spending a bit of money on a car that aint same spec as a RS like this or people that say bout non sports why dont you just buy an RS because you can get it for 'X' amount of money don't understand it. Apologize for spam. Rad car mate!!

JDM Dc2
Not getting at you, but mentioning this cos i think this car is stunning for a fiesta. But i hate how someone always says when an other is spending a bit of money on a car that aint same spec as a RS like this or people that say bout non sports why dont you just buy an RS because you can get it for 'X' amount of money don't understand it. Apologize for spam. Rad car mate!!

no worries, couldnt agree with you more tbh mate!

JDM Dc2
couple more pics trhat f0xy found, try and ignore the small lettering lol -

preview_866K01651.jpg

preview_866K92581.jpg

preview_866K01891.jpg

preview_866K90041.jpg

when i get the CD in the post ill upload ALOT more lol

JDM Dc2
how much of a mess it was when i got the car and fitted the bodge catch tank and filter -

Image045-1.jpg

and nowwwww
cool.gif

ydtryhs.jpg

Image016-11.jpg

Image008-11.jpg

the only thing thats left to do engine/engine bay wise now is to fit the trumpet sapacers when they arrive hopefully tmoz, then mapping next friday (done around 250 running-in miles so far, 250 to go lol) then thats it! for now anyways
smile.gif

JDM Dc2
just got rid of that horrid aircon ducting and took the filter oiff to clean inside the bodies, and took the shwaspeed sticker off and will hopefully get a couple of new ones of jon in the week - more pictures of the bay
biggrin.gif

Image006-19.jpg

Image010-7.jpg

Image018-7.jpg

love it!

JDM Dc2
ordered a piece of roll cage tube to make into a welded in rear strut barce yesturday... hopefully itll be here wednesday along with the trumpet spacers...

gonna order some polybushes tmoz...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You got a lower strut brace Jamie? They are a great cheap mod.

JDM Dc2
anyways mapping done... needed a new tps aswell so got one of them... and had the idle set to 900rpm as it was at 1100rpm previously...

so figures...

155.1 bhp @ 7260rpm... 118.9 lbs ft. @ 6451rpm...

also had the limiter moved down from 8k to 7.8k to be on the safe side... so now got 500rpm in the peak range now unlike last time when i had to hit the limiter to get peak power as it was at 8k lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice, I put one on the puma and was amazed at the difference for the price.

53 Clio's & counting
anyways mapping done... needed a new tps aswell so got one of them... and had the idle set to 900rpm as it was at 1100rpm previously...

so figures...

155.1 bhp @ 7260rpm... 118.9 lbs ft. @ 6451rpm...

also had the limiter moved down from 8k to 7.8k to be on the safe side... so now got 500rpm in the peak range now unlike last time when i had to hit the limiter to get peak power as it was at 8k lol

Nice mate, you happy with that? whats the power at the wheels?

is it all top end power, or does it pull well low revs too?

he wasnt happy when the figures were 140 odd bhp lol

nahh think hes chuffed tbh, i got some vids ill put up tomorrow if i get chance

JDM Dc2
Nice mate, you happy with that? whats the power at the wheels?

is it all top end power, or does it pull well low revs too?

very happy tbh feels exact;y the same as the slighlty more torque makes up for the slightly less power so yeh... MINT! lol

nah its not all top end plus now that the peak power has moved down 750rpm means i dont need to rev it as much which is a plus