ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Respraying 172..What colour??

Breaking mk2 DCI
flat grey non metallic gloss, cheap and IMO would look sooo unique and the shuts wont look too out of place

182 Cup
That lunar grey job looks fantastic.

Other options to consider: Lotus krypton green with black details, Lotus racing green with orange details, gulf racing colours. I also agree with Warren - matte black would also look good.

7718878.jpg

md_IMG_1472.jpg

normal_DSCF3199.jpg

M

mini-valver

You're not thinking about leaving the door shuts silver are you??

Lunar grey too BTW.

M

mini-valver

Thats the most pikey thing to do ever, lol.

If you do

a)You'll see the paint line where they mask too in the door shut
b)Everyone that sees you get in will say "Whys he not painted the door shuts?"

Its like not washing them when you clean the car!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Well if alien green is anything like liquid yellow to paint, i would not consider respraying a old 172 in it. would cost alot.

Qashcow
the R34 sykline GTR came once in a ltd edition silver, the colour is amazing. the paint looks about an inch deep. its the only colour id have my car resprayed in. i'll search the gtr forum and find a pic

Fletch, when I saw your avatar I thought you had painted your wheels. Now I kmow that it's shopped. Think you shoud go for pearlescent white and red myself. If not a candy apple red flip would look awesome. Loving Vein's pink shop though. If all else fails you can't go wrong with a nice classic gulf blue and orange colour scheme. Could anyone photoshop that on a clio pklease.

As for a travelodge may indeed be a cheaper option until you get the bar bill for the compulsory night out beforehand.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Fletch, when I saw your avatar I thought you had painted your wheels. Now I kmow that it's shopped. Think you shoud go for pearlescent white and red myself. If not a candy apple red flip would look awesome. Loving Vein's pink shop though. If all else fails you can't go wrong with a nice classic gulf blue and orange colour scheme. Could anyone photoshop that on a clio pklease.

As for a travelodge may indeed be a cheaper option until you get the bar bill for the compulsory night out beforehand.

Nope the car is still the same mate :(

I need some more Vein magic TBQH.

Knowsit about Travelodge ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Any sort of gunmetal grey, 599's have a nice grey just now.

Think you would miss the metallic if you get flat lunar grey imo.