ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing/Removing wing

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
Ive done a search and found not a lot therefore decided to start a thread as im sure someone knows and will save me time!!

Do i have to remove the headlights/bumper to replace the front drivers side wing?

Ive undone about 20 bolts and the wing is coming off but is still clipped in at the front somehow and i cant work out how to undo it.

Cheers...

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
from memory 2 or so bolts under the bonnet?

you wont have to remove the headlights but might have to remove the front bumper

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
from memory 2 or so bolts under the bonnet?

you wont have to remove the headlights but might have to remove the front bumper

4 bolts under the bonnet, two down by the skirt. 2 inside the door, and about 3 inside the arch from what i remember and still wont come off.

Will take bumper off tomorrow.... easy???

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
You have to loosen the headlight, as the healight has a plastic "bolt" that holds the front of the wing in place...

EDIT: I didnt have to remove the bumper, just loosen it.