ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 Refurbishment.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I didn't overtake you driving the trook towing a kia down the m62 last night did I?

It was sat a ton in the outside lane comfortably 😂

200.gif

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
4 x wheel refurbs
4 x PS3’s
4 x genuine Cup shocks
4 x Eibach sport line springs
4 x discs and pads

Holy s**t balls that was an expensive day.

🤮

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Do you want to finish mine after?
Mate I don’t think I’ll be doing any more sadly. I’ve got the RB to do next and I think I’m done with Renaults after that sadly.
Just far too expensive now to get them anywhere near a decent standard. And that’s if you can even get the parts.

(Apart from the Mk1, that’s going nowhere)

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Mate I don’t think I’ll be doing any more sadly. I’ve got the RB to do next and I think I’m done with Renaults after that sadly.
Just far too expensive now to get them anywhere near a decent standard. And that’s if you can even get the parts.

(Apart from the Mk1, that’s going nowhere)
I really really should of got mine done 2 years ago. Now I think it may be too far gone and it's taking up space I could now do with for other stuff. The fact I've completely lost interest in working on cars isn't helping

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I really really should have got mine done 2 years ago. Now I think it may be too far gone and it's taking up space I could now do with for other stuff. The fact I've completely lost interest in working on cars isn't helping
Which is why I just send them away to be done now. I don’t have the time or the patience for it.
Unless someone is paying me. 😂

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Something very satisfying about new premium rubber on freshly powder coated rims…

IMG_1140.jpeg

And fitting them was a nause. I only fit big ballon tyres and they’re easy. These stupid little cotton reels were hard work. 😂

IMG_1141.jpeg