ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacement iPhone Help.

Iceberg Ph1
Hey Apple heads, pretty new to the iPhone scene, got one a few weeks back and a week after having it it broke, massively.. Dropped and got trod on while I was at work :dapprove: iFAIL! Anyways I am getting a replacement sent out pretty soon (I hope) but I just wanted to ask something I am unable to find out through the wonders of Google etc, I had a load of Apps on my old iPhone including ones I paid for, I backed these up on iTunes and they are still on there, just wondering when I get my new phone will I be able to put these Apps back onto my new iPhone? Obviously the phone will be totally different, IMEI, Serial etc, does this matter, or will I have to download and buy them all again!

Thanks guys/girls!

Darren

Yes the apps will just go straight back on the replacement phone. iTunes will set the phone up as the old one was the last time you backed it up.

Iceberg Ph1
Ok cool if that's the case Happy Days! Makes me wonder mind, if someone was to download a paid up, back it up onto iTunes and then sync a different, somebody elses iPhone with iTunes will them paid Apps also go onto the other phone for free?.. Or does this not happen seeing as the iPhone is paired with your iTunes Store account? If that makes any sense?! :rasp: