ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacement door and boot seals

Noticed a small amount of water and more condensation than normal in the passenger footwell. Done loads of searches on here and the scuttle drain holes seem like a good place to start but it would be nice if the rain let up.
On inspecting the door seals I have noticed that they are not in the best condition with a few cuts where the seal meets the door and at the top it seems like they are not sealed enough so sag down slightly.
I was looking at this website and they seem to have every seal imaginable so I was going to take one off my car and measure it and order more than I need.
http://www.sealsdirect.co.uk/shopping.asp?intDepartmentId=71

Also if I was to purchase from the above link does anyone have an idea of a product that would stick them down.

renault clio 1.4 16v
U dont need to stick them down... they have metal loops in the moulding that keeps the channels shape... they just push on, could use contact or silicone if you still want to stick them down tho