ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault people are w*nkers

E60 diesel powah

Sorry but they are, third time ive taken my car in andthey have only just realised my car has got a problem..

Ive got a 1.2 dynamique, when i accelerate it tends to miss fire, doesnt give off as much much as it should then suddenly kicks in, ive been told by a number of people off here could be the idle control valve..Last week i took the car in to the garage and they said it was the Brake switch..they change the part stil happens, i take it in again they said coz u got no petrol..took it this morning! they said

"Your cars running a bit ruff isnt it?"

I said obviously i been three times and you have done f*ck all to it! Its got to go back in tomoro to change the oxygen sensor...? something to do with the fuel..thats my story for the morning sorry about the essay but to sum it up..

Renault workers are w*nkers

Thank you for reading :)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

no, they are. i have had dealing with them and they all seem to be totally incompetent.

It really is shocking.

When will Renault put pressure on the dealer networks/ franchises to provide a service that is at the very least reasonably acceptable?

Its beyond a joke.

Profit over customer satisfaction yet again :cry:

E60 diesel powah

Quote: Originally posted by covkid on 15 June 2005

i thinks its called the kdc sensor?? I had the same trouble with my 172. Only does it from cold???
No mate, does it all the time in any gear it happens!!

sounds like an ECU problem to me then. Incorrect fuelling maybe... May the force be with you trying to get renault to sort it..

I dont think its a case of profit over cutomer service... I just think that they only employ total cabbages and thats the problem

they are the macdonalds of the car industry imo.. Try and find someone with 5 gold stars when you go again.. lol

Abarth 500

could be the coils, my sisters dynamique has had 2 sets of coils coz renault have had a huge sh*ty batch of coils and didnt tell anyone (typical) she recently noticed a missfire when driving, a bit of a stutter.........anyone know if this is the coils again or the same probelm as dutty_112 is having, f**king renault grrrrrr but i love my 172, ahhhhh what a love hate relationship we have

Liquid yellow R26 F1

Quote: Originally posted by covkid on 15 June 2005

i thinks its called the kdc sensor?? I had the same trouble with my 172. Only does it from cold???
Did the KDC sensor resolve the problem from cold then..? as i get that on my CUP..

Mine often misfires when its cold, but only for about 20 seconds. I cant be arsed to take it into renault again, only for them to f**k about with it for 3 days and do nothing other than clock up another 60 miles and leave the tank empty.

E60 diesel powah

OMG! W*NKERS!! I went in again today and the part hadnt arrived! They said sorry we should of called u! i was like...no sh*t! Now they want me to give up my time again tomoro and give the car

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

as much as i want i 172/182 i wont ever buy a renault again, i dont dare overtake in my car because the limp mode switches on and off as it pleases, ive had numerous arguments with them especially when my jack collapsed with my car on it, they obviously denied responsibility!!

2012 WRX Waggon

Quote: Originally posted by dutty_112 on 16 June 2005

OMG! W*NKERS!! I went in again today and the part hadnt arrived! They said sorry we should of called u! i was like...no sh*t! Now they want me to give up my time again tomoro and give the car
which dealer is it??

2012 WRX Waggon

Arnold Clarke?

theyve been OK with me - reasonable service price.

mind you it did take 3 trips to diagnose a faulty control unit.

it still has to go back for my spare key to get encoded!

[Edited by visceral on 16 June 2005 at 6:51pm]

Couldnt agree more, only had my 172 for 2 weeks & I thought Id ask the dealer to fit new discs & pads to the back.

£300 plus VAT he quoted me, I told him its a Clio not a Porsche & left.

A local garage by me with an excellent rep just quoted me £170 all in, thats more like it.

2 CLIO 16 VALVES

Not all dealers are the same and not all dealer staff are w**kers honest, all manufacturs have issues, recalls and common faults even Aston Martin dont always get it right!!! Dont think there is such a thing as trouble free motoring any more because manufactures make cars so complicated now, everything is run and controlled by sensors and computers.

Renault Clio 182

had the same problems with the missus 1.2 dynamique,turns out one of the wires connecting to the injection computer had chaffed away under the engine cover.bit of leccy tape and an ecu reset solved the problem.