ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio V6 Driver - video

RB 182 Cup
nothing wrong with hes driving, pretty good tbh, hes obviously not in hes lane becuase hes driving fast and wants a decent line

Coupe/Defender V8
I'm prone to a bit of madness, but in spurts. This chap needs to calm down a bit before he ends up in a black bag with an arctic being the last thing burnt into his retina

Michael

?
nothing wrong with hes driving, pretty good tbh, hes obviously not in hes lane becuase hes driving fast and wants a decent line

What are you talking about he's on the right hand side. Total disregard for peoples safety driving on the wrong side like that

;)

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
are you lot dumb? its obviously not in england!!!! :rolleyes:

o_rly.jpg

2009 Focus RS
actually, fair play to him, nice roads out there, i wish we had quiet roads like that, which you can blast down. who is he hurting.. no one, hes just as much likely to crash as you and i. Fate!

?
actually, fair play to him, nice roads out there, i wish we had quiet roads like that, which you can blast down. who is he hurting.. no one, hes just as much likely to crash as you and i. Fate!

Lol lay off the crack

What if he crashes into someone else?!

Im no CS policeman but even I know fate leaves the equation when you drive like a dick, more risk so yes he is very much more likely to CAT C

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
LMAO at him being a good driver and those roads being safe.

Lots of oncoming vehicles and he spent much of the time in the opposite lane going round very fast partially sighted bends.

With a trailing throttle.

Muppet.

2002 Cup172
did you notice that he hit a road reservation on 1 of the last bends.

About 1:15 to 1:30 mins

well it deef seems as he hit something car went straight on, huge camera wobble. oh and a bang i thinks

LMAO at him being a good driver and those roads being safe.

Lots of oncoming vehicles and he spent much of the time in the opposite lane going round very fast partially sighted bends.

With a trailing throttle.

Muppet.

I agree, i thought he had lost it at one point on a right hander when he lifted. **EDIT**- Above, thats the bit im on about!!!!!

Worst thing i used to do was lift the throttle mid bend, shat myself a few times!

2002 Cup172
just watched again and he def hits it u hear bang, the screech, and him faffing about getting back into gear and goin again

DCi 100
I agree, i thought he had lost it at one point on a right hander when he lifted. **EDIT**- Above, thats the bit im on about!!!!!

Worst thing i used to do was lift the throttle mid bend, shat myself a few times!

I don't really understand the physics of lift-off oversteer though tbh. Is it simply because the force pulling the rear around is lowered?