ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault clio A11 WUP rota grids

clio 172
Hi guys,

heres the clio i brought about a week and I'm loving it :D
Ive done a few things to it since I've got it, new head unit and uprated the door speakers and also fixed a few of the electric problems as when you put your foot on the brake the fog light symbol would light up on the dash but i had a read and see that i just had to clean the rear light connections so i did and it was sorted.

There is a few other bits that i need to get sorted as some times the service light and the esp light comes on at the same time but i cant find out what fixes problem some say steering wheel angle sensor or an abs sensor but dont want to just go buying sensors and still not fix the problem.

And i also need to fit the new horn and reconnect the front fogs.

on the plus side i have booked the car in to have all the dents taken out so no more little car parking dents :D then it will go for paint ;)
the wheels are rota grids which are baby blue now but im gonna have the done again in gun metal grey with glitter in the paint so they look the tits when the sun hits them!!

If anyone could help me with my problem with the service and esp light that would be great!!

clio 172
77230a1d9b8eac82f0631a6cd03df1fd_zps81cb2777.jpg
[/IMG]

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Not keen on the baby blue. to Euro for me.....

Should look nice with the Anthracite.

Good to see it back on CS.net though.

BG 182
My serv n ESP light pops up occasionally apparently it's down to the 2 sensors you've mentioned and also could be a faulty brake light switch or so I've read but still to sort mine out. Awesome looking car too mate :) althought credit has to go to kieran.. But you're plans sound spot on :)

clio 172 phase 2
Looked best when the grids where white imo cool too see it here again tho ! Looks in good nick still !

197 cam'd ph2 berg
Spotted this on Sunday night mate up MK, must say was looking very nice, sounds like you got some good ideas for it will be interesting to see :)

clio 172
Little update, was coming home last night and hit a big pot and think ive done one of the wheels in, i have gotta buy a new set of wheel nuts because the guy i brought it off didnt give me the locker and cant find just the locker key to buy so new set have been orded!

Arctic 182FF
Love this car, I'd definitely change the colour of the wheels though. Looking forward to seeing how they look afterwards. What bolts are holding those wheels on? They look ace

clio 172
I think i may have sorted out my serv and esp light prob by changing the brake pedal switch, i took it for a quick drive last night but it didn't come on so hopefully its sorted now, my new purple nuts should hopefully come tomorrow and if so i can get the wheels off and bumper to sort fogs and horn....busy weekend i hope

BlackGold 182
Plans sound good buddy, when I had it the brake pedal switch went on it and I had no brake lights lol did replace it and the serv light stayed on though, you could see if abs rings are cracked

1Berg2
I never thought that this sort of look would work on a Clio.

That's really nice though mate, even with baby blue.

I'd do the wheels in a bright silver personally, but blue is something different.