ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Remind me why I should have a clio

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
hello all

i'm feeling dead jealous cos the girl next door has a 2 day old tigra :(

my car needs loads doing before it's going to look good, lowering, colour coding, etc.

someone remind me why i should love it :D

ps i know the tigra is a girls car, but i am a girl!

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
lol it's crap really

i can't even drive the damn thing atm cos I had an op on my hand :(

TVR Cerbera
lets face it, a tigra is a corsa coupe, a corsa is a new nova, and do you wanna be seen in a new nova coupe??? unless you change sex and become 17 again!!!

Put it this way the Tigra will have lost the owner £4k in value in one day your car won't have lost anywhere near that.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
lol that's true, i had 3 novas in my youth and i killed 2 of them :)

i had the old shape tigra before my clio - not a bad car but it was getting on a bit.

TVR Cerbera
bunzee said:
i know i've had a few tonight but that thread is for wheels - can't see a video?

i actually have similar wheels waiting to go on the clio when my boyf removes his finger from his a*sehole.

why can't you change the wheels? haven't you seen the NUTS magazine advert?

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
i can't do it cos i need tyres first :rasp:

and he wants to check they'll fit without rubbing cos he's a bit anal like that :D

i'm not even allowed to paint the walls anymore after past attempts anyway :eek:

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
i agree that is cool

can't help thinking now i should flog my dynamique and get a 172 cup or summat

lol i am crap at making decisions.

TVR Cerbera
bunzee said:
i agree that is cool

can't help thinking now i should flog my dynamique and get a 172 cup or summat

lol i am crap at making decisions.

if you really like your clio, just get a better model, like you said 172 or 182. or just trade it in for a new 197!!!

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
bunzee said:
lol that's true, i had 3 novas in my youth and i killed 2 of them :)

:hail: and two less in the world, youve done humanity a favour!!! :hail:

hehe ;)

Smokey McPot said:
its french, its got great build quality, excellent fittings and trim....errrm....
Great bulid quality?
Would'nt say that the electrics on Renaults and other french cars are well know for being totally s**t and the bodywork is paperthin as well

cock mobile.
Clio 1.216v Dynamique said:
Great bulid quality?
Would'nt say that the electrics on Renaults and other french cars are well know for being totally sh*t and the bodywork is paperthin as well

Urr sarcasm!

Save up and get a 172 / 182 and then you can sit in your house, happy in the knowledge that your's is far superior :)