ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reigate/South East Meet - Pictures.

A Flamin' Red one
First thing is first, I need to purchase a tripod! Regardless, a good night had by all. Plenty of banter and some 'spirited' driving to finish things off.

Personal highlight for me has to be the clown in the Fiesta havin' a go on the Gatwick straight!.

One too many fails to mention, you know who you are :rasp:

Please add your own pictures to this same thread.

DSC01359.gif

DSC01363.gif

DSC01366.gif

DSC01367.gif

DSC01368.gif

DSC01369.gif

DSC01372.gif

DSC01375.gif

DSC01376.gif

DSC01378.gif

DSC01382.gif

DSC01384.gif

DSC01387.gif

DSC01389.gif

DSC01391.gif

DSC01392.gif

DSC01393.gif

DSC01394.gif

DSC01395.gif

DSC01398.gif

DSC01396.gif

DSC01399.gif

DSC01400.gif

DSC01402.gif

DSC01404.gif

DSC01405.gif

DSC01401.gif

DSC01407.gif

DSC01410.gif

DSC01411.gif

DSC01412-1.gif

DSC01413.gif

DSC01414.gif

DSC01416.gif

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
One too many fails to mention, you know who you are :rasp:

:eek:

Lolz at the honda.
I like that one of yours and mine, woulda looked really good if you had a tripod :rasp:
One of biggy's and tom's VXR is nice too.

Titanium 182
Haha, I got exactly the same picture of the Jazz, I reckon I'd struggle with that on the twisties tbh!

And good shout on getting a few shots of the owners! Great meet!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Yeah...LIES whoever said i was that small behind my steering wheel *cough* alex.

Black Gold Trophy
looks good!
Sorry was the one too many fails aimed at me kerbing my wheel like a bellend? lol!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
:eek:

It must be the seats, even johny looked a bit small when he sat in there:rasp:

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
His squinty face also said alot when he got in. I got little legs.

A Flamin' Red one
Auto mode, long shutter speed FTL?

Nice set of cars though.

Shaky hands and 'no flash' mode.

Any tips for next time mate? Still learning the ropes on my Christmas present to br honest.

Mark, you flying off the wrong exit from the roundabout before we headed back on our selves was rather ammusing!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Rob went off the wrong turning cause he was forced off by those biddies in that other clio.

I got caught up in the moment of Tom going that way, other people going this way....we found everyone in the end! Oopst.

Clio MK3 Work in progress
Was annoyed i couldnt make it, had to work till late, lasgt minute schedule change. looks like you had a really good night though.

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Shaky hands and 'no flash' mode.

Any tips for next time mate? Still learning the ropes on my Christmas present to br honest.

Sorry I bolted almost before I arrived - was up at sparrow's fart that morning for the Goodwood breakfast run and was half asleep.

For the pics, assuming your aperture's wide open (F2.8 if you've got a fast lens, f4 or 5.6 if you haven't) then you need to bump the ISO up as high as it'll go (and put up with the noise) or get a tripod.

Put the camera on aperture priority, so you choose the aperture and the camera sets the right shutter speed. Don't use full auto - it's much better to learn how to do it properly. When you set the widest aperture, this will always correspond to the fastest shutter speed.

A good rule for shutter speeds is match the lens with the shutter speed, so if your lens is zoomed to 50mm, the minimum speed you need to make sure you hold the camera steady is 1/50th of a second. If the lens is 85mm you need 1/90th etc.

Bit of a long-winded explanation but hope it helps.

172 Cup
Rob went off the wrong turning cause he was forced off by those biddies in that other clio.

That was EPIC FAIL..
I thought Sheep and that other clio were gonna have a crash and decided to play it safe by turning off rather than get involved.
I've got a few boring pics i'll try upload later.
Good meet though :)

Btw what's with the Honda Jazz? Did i miss something?!

Rob.

Nimbus 197
That was EPIC FAIL..
I thought Sheep and that other clio were gonna have a crash and decided to play it safe by turning off rather than get involved.

Rob.

i thought i was in for a rear smash up lool.. they wer in the wrong.....

Clio MK2 Phase 1 172
yerr cheers for the ride rob, was a good laugh jus bombing up and down trying to find everyone else lol

E92 M3
looks good!
Sorry was the one too many fails aimed at me kerbing my wheel like a bellend? lol!

ur car look mint mate i love them wheels on the black car dont realy see many but one day my rep will have them on cos i think they realy look good

A Flamin' Red one
That was EPIC FAIL..

Rob.

Not really mate, I just found it ammusing enough to take a quick pic. It looked a bit lost amongst all of us!

A Flamin' Red one
Yeah, it wasn't bad at all!

There are still one more set of photos to come. These were taken by a man with a tripod!

Titanium 182
Yeah, it wasn't bad at all!

There are still one more set of photos to come. These were taken by a man with a tripod!

I took two or three pictures with the tripod, then gave up through fear of looking like a complete numpty! :) iso was set relatively high so hopefully they won't be too blurred - it was pretty nippy though!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
It wasn't that cold! Wear a coat next time..
Dunno if I could be arsed organising another, someone else can!