ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reigate/South East Meet - Pictures.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Some serious pink shirt usage there.

Whatisjustis needs tyre shine! D:

Black Gold Trophy
lol! it was a good meet, probably the best I have been to actually!
We should definitely organise another one like this. Maybe try and get a few others to come along next time.
I think the blurry pictures are more likely down to the lighting in there rather than shakey hands!

A Flamin' Red one
Whatisjustis needs tyre shine! D:

FFS, I thought I was going to survive this thread without anyone chirping up! ;)

I used Back to Black on them as an alternative but it didn't pay off and forgot to apply the tyre shine. Doh.

Another meet is a must, though.

Black Gold Trophy
yeah might have to leave out the spirted drive down my private runway next time, I picked up a few stone chips from this meet :(

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
One thing I like about our exhausts is the whistling, but I'm not sure mine is quite as bad!

We should definitely organise another one like this. Maybe try and get a few others to come along next time.

There was more on the list than actually came, 4 that said a deffo yes and didn't turn up! Rude.

That poof in the pink is unfortunately my brother.