ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular West Midlands Meet - See Calendar

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
i know yeh don, long time, may pop along to this

Not sure how to word this in a 'politically correct' way, seems nowadays anything you say is wrong so I'll just ask lol.

Are you black? Seen a red 197 in Wolverhampton a couple of times driven by a black lad probably late 20's?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Not sure how to word this in a 'politically correct' way, seems nowadays anything you say is wrong so I'll just ask lol.

Are you black? Seen a red 197 in Wolverhampton a couple of times driven by a black lad probably late 20's?

Unless Ryan has had one hell of a tan...its not him :rasp:

megane 285 sport
Yeh, havent had the clio for 9 months now, someone local has got it thou. There are a few red ones knocking around the wolvo/dudley area. I do miss that car. Tbf.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'll come along to this, totally forgot this thread is under the sticky section

Bridgenorth sounds nice. Not too far for me :)

Hope Dave and the others can make it over too

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Just about to send the mass PM.

Looks like it'll be the Brandon Arms as The Boatyard looks like we may struggle for space especially when we never know how many are coming to these things.
Can always have a quick look and change our mind monday though.

I'll put in about the drive from McDonalds too though

182 FF & 197 F1 #164
I may come to this! It's only 20 minutes from me and I haven't been to a meet for a good year or so! :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Heads up...in Bridgnorth, they are now doing a speed camera bike in the 30mph zone. If you see a small camera sign as you go into the 30 watch out as its difficult to see the little fucker until you are almost on him. As it has small camera sign on bike so more subtle than the big vans...

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Fook, will do 30 unless any other signs say otherwise then

Its not a proper camera...just neighbourhood concern. So he/she is allowed to do it. The fact it is just a biker parked up doesn't register until you get really close and usually by that time, its too late!

Chances are they are not out...but thought it best to advise as it probably won't be on sat nav systems as its not an 'official' camera.

Can't make it to these as there is no chance me getting back from work in time. Plus i have to see to the zoo.

Maybe come up with dates for next drag strip day?? ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Can't make it to these as there is no chance me getting back from work in time. Plus i have to see to the zoo.

Maybe come up with dates for next drag strip day?? ;)

No pressure there mate!!! You coming to CSS?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Sorry to hear it Dave, I should be stopping in too really but can't resist :)

Fcuk cleaning the car though, just left work and I'm next to gaydon

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry lads can't afford a 113 mile round trip today, i'll be lucky if I can afford to go to CSS at this rate. :dapprove:

Gutted mate but completely understandable.

Hopefully you'll work something out for CSS but if not and you still want to come for the banter etc then I'm happy to make a detour and pick you up, you're not far from corley are you iirc? :)

Last edited:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It looks like I might have to blag a lift tbh,
​insurance is due next week and I have the sum total of f*ck all to my name.

Although I have the forms for a new credit card sat next to me,
so I might be able to use their money instead. lol

Oooo, drag strip day. I'd like that. :DAlso, Martin, was it you I saw driving towards Bilston from Wednesfield last week?
Neechles lane? Very angry looking lol.?I saw a white 200 coming the other way with a lad with jonny knoxville mirror shade type thingys on;)I must have been you??

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Fair enough, it's your mess not mine ;)

See you tonight then? Haha

R56 JCW
Guys, just thought I'd introduce myself here on the West Mids section.

I'm Chris who had the LY200 last night. Was a good little meet, and more than likely attending some more in the future!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Guys, just thought I'd introduce myself here on the West Mids section.

I'm Chris who had the LY200 last night. Was a good little meet, and more than likely attending some more in the future!

Ah, good to meet you last night. You coming to CSS in a couple of weeks time?