ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular West Midlands Meet - See Calendar

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it's good to catch up mate,
seeing you makes me want to get pissed in a field again,
not in this weather though f*ck that, I had ice on the inside of the windscreen when I got back in the car.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Haha! Have a good laugh don't we! CSS will soon come around anyway.

wayne9989

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 123d/Rover Metro
I was having a great time until Chris kicked me to the floor and followed up with a swift jab to the kidney, I thought we were friends?

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
What are peoples thoughts on the next monthly. Obviously it would be the 10th March but we have the rolling road day organised by Martin on the 15th.
There are people however that would come to the monthly but can't make rr day, also some may want to do both.
Let me know asap if you'd like me to organise one

Adam are you coming to the rrday? No day is complete without the sound of your exhaust and green roof;)

Matt just an idea but maybe incorporate it into the pub meal after the rrday at the Guild?? Might be able to pull some new members into it who otherwise work in the week?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
selling as we're finally moving out mate the plates going on the twingo and im getting a 200t to share ;)

Ooo nice. Staff and F&f discount...cant argue with that. I'm just in the process of getting a new car myself. Still keeping the 182, but getting a work toy with decent economy.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Cobra club sounds good to me ;)

Joking apart though, I'll be in Amsterdam for the RR day so won't be coming to that.
And with the new job etc I might be busy Monday. But I'll let you know x

RB Lutecia
Anybody up for a meet one night this week as I'm in Wolverhampton on a course at the moment, short notice I know but if anybody's up for it I am !

RB Lutecia
Unfortunately not no, just down on a Sunday and away Friday afternoons, I'm away dinner times on Fridays so just thought it's be worth asking if anyone wants to meet and greet etc one night this week while I'm down :)

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all,

Just putting the feelers out before sending the mass pm.

I've cocked up with getting a monthly out, I'm thinking it's too short notice for this Monday so how about Monday 19th?

Hi all,

Just putting the feelers out before sending the mass pm.

I've c**ked up with getting a monthly out, I'm thinking it's too short notice for this Monday so how about Monday 19th?

Hi mate

Could you add us to the PM list please? Would be up for the meet

Cheers.