ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular West Midlands Meet - See Calendar

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry guys I've just been at work constantly lately, not heard from Don in a while (he's Kenan right, the bigger one :p )

I'll send a PM now to the midlands list letting them know that we're at Nickelodeon tonight and I'll make sure something near DaveDreads for next months, I will sort it well in advance.

I'll try my best to make tonight

BG182ff,explod Focus
The Clio has a flat battery and the inside of my Focus is like a paddling pool at the moment.

Don't fancy trying to jump start the Clio in all this rain either so going to miss this one boys and girls.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Food was really good!

And ye Ryan sounds like a good idea for next month.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Montly meet this month will be in Nuneaton.

It's a pub we visited about a year ago, I don't know the area myself but this was put forward to me again.

Food was spot on and as usual it's 2 for £10 or so.

Monday 10th February 2014

Bermuda Park - Fayre & Square
St Davids Way
Bermuda Park
Warwickshire
CV10 7SD

The location will move on a monthly basis. You need to be there for the month before so that you can have input on the following month's venue.

Meeting time 7:30

All invited.
Hope to see you there.

FF Artic 182
Ahhh sh1t it looks like il always be on lates for these meets if they are always the 2nd Monday of the month

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Ahhh sh1t it looks like il always be on lates for these meets if they are always the 2nd Monday of the month

They are mate but I can put it forward to vote that we change one in the future, may open it up to a couple members that can't make the usual.

The reason we stick with the same format is that people know well in advance when it'll be & it works well for the majority.

Count me in Matt if you don't mind picking me up :)

Not a problem at all mate :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Adam don't go the wrong place this time ;) I'm not fetching you LOL

aim for mc Donald's if you can't find the pub. It's next door to it

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Just dawned on me that the 'No quibble guarantee' the bar manager told us about,
was basically him apologising for the food before we'd even started eating. lol