ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Refund?? Thanking you, please?

Basically, as discussed in another thread, I've come to the conclusion that my iPad is faulty. I've rung Apple Care and they told me a few things to try, none of which worked, and to subsequently book in for a Genius appointment for them to test it & replace.

I've read on my receipt that if the item is faulty, you can get a full refund. Is there a time limit to this?
I've had the iPad since June 29th and the receipt only states a time frame for returns (for an unused product).
Will all this be under the 1 year Apple warranty?

Basically, if it is deemed faulty, I want my money back so that I can put the money towards a MacBook Pro. (it's my last year of uni, so I want to make the most of my Apple discount... And my laptop is uber fooked).
:star:

Listerine & Poledo
Under sales of goods, the retailer may either repair or replace the device, a refund isn't a requirement on used goods. The warranty will cover any manufacturer defects

moral of the story: Dont be a troll unless you want infractions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately not... just checked our returns procedure and it's the same as any Macintosh product; outside 28 days is a repair.

Unfortunately not... just checked our returns procedure and it's the same as any Macintosh product; outside 28 days is a repair.

Damn... So is it just a case of getting a replacement then? It has been faulty since day one (not like that will make any difference lol) but I thought it was my wifi that was the problem.

(my iPad keeps dropping the wifi connection, or saying it's not connected to the Internet when it shows that it is - just so you know)

You should have taken it back within those 4 weeks then! Lol.

I know, my bad. But I thought that it was my wifi that was dodgy, rather than the iPad.

Our router isn't the best!

Suppose it's not the end of the world! If I get a replacement, I could always sell that for minimal loss.

Problem now sorted, thanks Apple Genius ;)

It was a software error, so they said. Did a master reset and then updated to the newest version which has sorted the problem :)

Will be putting this up for sale in the next couple of days , to help fund a MacBook Pro!

Rusty Cup
Apple have the ability to do anything they like, at the end of the day they could give you a full refund or upgrade to a better ipod it just depends on how good at blagging you are :)