ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Redhill dominos driver.

I'm new to the forum so I'll post the Clio sports that I know of. There is the black 182 who I met today. There is a blue 182 and down victoria road there is an orange 182 and a silver Clio sport.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
He drives an Arctic, and works for dominoes...

I've seen you about, i'm "the black clio's" other half and drive a RB on black wheels. There's a few of us from the area you'll probs see. There's ALOT of arctics around here though and none of them are on the forum...

Iceberg 172
I used to work in Redhill!!! Unfortunately I don't have my Cup anymore but soon to have another 1*2 FF if I don't get my Cup back!

Are there any local meets?

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Never any meets really local...I organised one and it was a decent turnout, but I'm not much use if it comes to organising a route or something other than pub!

WANTED Arctic 182
I've seen you about, i'm "the black clio's" other half and drive a RB on black wheels. There's a few of us from the area you'll probs see. There's ALOT of arctics around here though and none of them are on the forum...

You sure about that?

Black Gold Trophy
haha! I'm the one with the Black 182 you were chatting to!
Ofcourse Lewin is local with an Arctic, but there is lots of arctics around redhill but hardly any on of them are on here! Including my best mate!

i made friends on another pizza delivery with a bloke who ons an arctic like me (didnt know it was an arctic, thanks) and again down victoria road, so in earlswood alone there are four.

Also we should do some kind of meet, the pub would be fine ;)

A Flamin' Red one
I shall have to keep an eye out for that Dominos roof sign!

Do you work with a chap who drives an Audi A4...?

yeah thats me BLO4XPJ. yeah there are several guys with audi's. they took away our roof signs so i wont be as obvious now.

A3 1.8T
Didn't realise you had a 182 now Lewin. We should go for a blast once i sot my A3 out, see if you can keep up...!

WANTED Arctic 182
Didn't realise you had a 182 now Lewin. We should go for a blast once i sot my A3 out, see if you can keep up...!

Yeah, surprised you haven't seen me about tbh.

What's wrong with your A3?

We must do a meet.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Stop talking about a meet and just organise one! i'll gladly come, but i don't wish to do the sorting out!

A3 1.8T
Yeah, surprised you haven't seen me about tbh.

What's wrong with your A3?

We must do a meet.

Crashed it so needs some work, been wanting to see what its like compared to a 1*2 for a while. Wanted a 182 but too addicted to Turbo's to buy one!

Will give you a bell when i have finished fixing but wont be until early March!