ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reddiiiiiiitch – and surrounding areas

RB 182
Due to the number of RS owners that seem to be residing in and around this lovely town, thought it would be a good idea to organise a little meet and have some grub at the same time.

Plan will be to meet at Becketts Farm, have a little snack, pics, chat then maybe drive off somewhere local? I’m sure there will be a few pubs in the area?

I was thinking 28/29th May or first few weeks of June if that helps? Ideas welcome. That weekend is the Monaco GP so if it's the sunday could always do it after the race...

http://www.beckettsfarm.co.uk/conf/confmenus.html

Mike

1.2 y0!
I'd be game for that, ill check the calander once a date has been decided! :approve: 1st meet!!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Can we clarify if this is still going ahead decide on the day and sort a list out please

i will start the list, put prefered day in brackets.

1.Sbridgey(saturday please)

Focus st170
i might be working over the weekend but il try my best to come along evan if its only for a bit so im a maby

2.Josh93 (sat-sun evenings)
3.Tr1umph (sat maby)

RB 182
2.Josh93 (sat-sun evenings)
3.Tr1umph (sat maby
4. Meek_racing (sunday evening)

If people aren't too sure this week we can always put it back till next weekend.

RB 182
I need to fit new pads to my car after Donny, tomorrow evening should be ok but next weekend would be more ideal now.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
cant get them off the internet any more?

No fella...they stopped them on Wednesday as they won't be guaranteed to get to you in the post if they're ordered between now and Saturday night.

Its not going to open until 9am and you will only be allowed to enter by foot...as thats how it is this close to show I'm afraid.

1.2 y0!
yeye, looks llike ill be walkling down then if i come down! only just found out i had a free sunday so a bit last minuet ride down with some mates see what happenes