ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red shed's last polish of the year. Honest.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Got the week off and a bit bored today so decided to polish my car ( I am sorry to hijack your thread slightly but I was inspired by your car!)

Used the Auto Glym HD wax to achieve this finish, any opinions?

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

No probs! Got a good shine on her but lacks depth imo. What did you use to polish her? Wax adds not much to the finish imo, its just a protection. Looks good though, don't think Im putting you down! :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Got the week off and a bit bored today so decided to polish my car ( I am sorry to hijack your thread slightly but I was inspired by your car!)

Used the Auto Glym HD wax to achieve this finish, any opinions?

Looks OK but I think the gloomy photo is masking how good it could look.

Polished with what ? DA ? Hand ? Products used ?

Yeh not much lighting in the garage, polished by hand but I do have a machine polisher just didnt use this time around.

AutoGlym - paint renovator for the scratches, AG Radiant polish and then the HD wax ( But I usually put a coat of Car Brite Carnuaba on every weekend. )

Which products do you suggest for getting more depth Dawn?

Edit: To answer my own question I found AG ultra deep shine in the garage, so I assume a coat of that then HD wax for the protection?

Last edited: