ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red shed's last polish of the year. Honest.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I hadn't done my winter prep on her, (surprisingly :eek:) so with a spare day today I decided to get it done. Fully decontaminated, clayed, cracked out my new Rupes rotary with Af Tripple, power seal & Af Tempation. Really pleased with the results, think its the best she's looked yet. I still search for the ultimate combo though :eek:

Few pics, last you will see of her now, promise!

IMG_8242.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_4169.jpg

IMG_4148.jpg

IMG_4499.jpg

IMG_7867.jpg

IMG_9770.jpg

cheers

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers guys, I did tell myself no pics but couldn't resist!

I have no idea Dan, I will have a check on the paperwork at some point. Nothing special I don't think, silly loud though!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
lol yep I drive her every day & it got sh11tty from all the rain & crap on the road !

Hate her dirty, just wannu sell them both when they are dirty!

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Dawn I know of you from DW and I got to say wow, this maybe my fav CS on here! Stunning, take its been wet sanded!? Did you do all the work yourself? I thought you had a Vee for some reason

cheers
chris DetailMe

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Dawn I know of you from DW and I got to say wow, this maybe my fav CS on here! Stunning, take its been wet sanded!? Did you do all the work yourself? I thought you had a Vee for some reason

cheers
chris DetailMe

She also has a vee..

/highroller

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
It is bloody insanely glossy!!

I will say it again :eek: it needs silver visions, clear side repeaters and the 5 spoke 172 in silver on it imo :quiet:

An orange one
Soooooooooooo clean! Never seen a car shine like yours dawn!

I like the orange repeaters on the red paint...although agree that silver 172 wheels would complete it, have you fitted a smaller profile tyre?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
The look like 195s rater than the usual 205 give them a little bit of stretch without it being daft.. I did the same on my old 172.. Mainly because i just bougjt the tyres and was too toght to buy 205s :rasp:

Megane 225 cup
Seen your work on DW, looks amazing. It looks like it's on 195/40/16's. I wish someone could help me make mine look this clean. :)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Cheers very much guys! Yes the tyres are 195/40/16's :)

not wer sanded her, she hasn't even had the correction work she needs.

Cant beat good old jetseal 109, or dodo juice acrylic spritz topped eith a durable wax :)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Looks incredibly clean and nice, but I just can't love it with those wheels and 40 profile tyres, looks just wrong imo.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I'd love to do that for you Col! Only problem is your right up there & im right down here! :(

cheers very much !

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Oh to have access to somewhere with lighting like that and so much space. Must make everything SO much easier :approve:

FF Racing Blue 182
wow that car looks amazing its those wheels that make it......maybe one day ill give all that a bash