ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last Clean of the Winter......hopefully

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Having had a slightly longer winter than anticipated, the winter wellies were on a bit longer they normally would be. So thought I'd give it a quick wash before changing it back to it's summer flip flops next week. Any way some before and after shots.
DSCN0054_zps7b4baa97.jpg
DSCN0060_zps450de41c.jpg
DSCN0055_zps9d139b05.jpg
DSCN0062_zps0430b9c0.jpg
DSCN0057_zps8dcf6d1c.jpg
DSCN0064_zps9b4ee7d2.jpg
DSCN0059_zpsc12dd758.jpg
DSCN0063_zps71fbe417.jpg
Front splitter needs changing as cracked in two places (could do a Fletch repair with cable ties but have a new one ready). Swap back for FK Euro lights now the nights are lighter so no need for lights on at the same time as cruise control (any one else have this problem with them?). Possibly change V6 spoiler for the cup one and a change of front diamond and bullets back to orange. Last but not least change the steering wheel for the re-trimmed wheel done by snappy.

S*it the bed i thought mine was salty lol! Looks really nice, bronzy/gold wheels are differant and suit the BG :) ^ as already said, some blank plates would make it look nicer :rasp:

RB 182
I'll be honest. My head is shaking as I really shouldn't like your car.

But I love your car.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Looks good but would prefer the badges silver.

Saw one parked in Malton with Gold Williams wheels on wearing silver badges just didn't look right with the different colours although the wheels looked good, was on the lookout for a set myself, however, awaiting the new RS (after trying to convince the Mrs it's time for a new one) so don't want to splash out on a forth set of alloys. If she gets her way I'll still have this one and clocking on or just past 200,000 on the clock

Very clean :) the colour doesn't suit that type of wheel because of the thick spokes... IMO of course!

BMW 840i Gran Coupe
Is that a trophy spoiler?

What is the real difference in size between the two?

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
dont change the trophy spoiler its epic, loved mine on my old cup! car looks great clean

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Is that a trophy spoiler?

What is the real difference in size between the two?

Trophy/V6 spoiler is twice the height of the normal sport spoiler and weighs a ton - not good if you're interested in shedding weight but it does look the muts nuts

BMW 840i Gran Coupe
I thought there was a different spoiler fitted to the Clio V6 and Trophy, then one on the cup, and a different spoiler on the standard sports?

Would I have a trophy spoiler on mine then?

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I thought there was a different spoiler fitted to the Clio V6 and Trophy, then one on the cup, and a different spoiler on the standard sports?

Would I have a trophy spoiler on mine then?

Without seeing the rear probably a cup spoiler on a bean if its a cup or the standard sport spoiler