ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommended me a decent cupholder for coffee

182 Trophy
Renault's placing of the cupholders in the little cubby in front of the gearstick is nothing short of USELESS for a cup of coffe!
I usually set my coffee between my legs on the seat but I'm sick of getting my nuts roasted and my recaros covered in coffee!

I dont want to screw anything into the dashboard, so the only other solution seems to be something that clips over the dashboard vents - although there are some that use a suction cup and stick to the window (but I'm not so sure that they'd be too secure)
Has anyone a decent cup holder that they could recommended?
Cheers

182 Trophy
I have to say that a golf r400 would be a good solution
Crazy to think of the power/performance that 'hot hatches' have now! And the price too...
Even the new Civic Type R is £30k!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
They are really badly positioned, and can only fit 330ml cans of coke in. I'd also be interested in this.

182 Trophy
Good idea!
Do you have this Marc?
Anyone else have a cup holder that they use and can recommend?

Clio 182 - RB
When i get a coffee/mcdonalds i always find my self putting the drinks in the rear door cards, is an effort but hey ho!

CursedTitanium 182FF
shoe-cup-holder.jpg