ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finding a decent 172 cup

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
I know the feeling. I'm after one, too while I'm rebuilding my Ph1. I have been looking for about six weeks, but they are either: a. located miles away, b. £500 over priced or c. £1500 has been spent on ''modifications'' which doesn't include retrimming the steering wheel.

I suppose I shouldn't be so picky, but it's the only Clio I really want (the only one with something a little bit different to the other RSs - Trophy aside with its other-worldly expensive suspension and the Vee, with only two seats).

:S

I've got a mint one but it's done 99k now.

It's not worth selling at a loss at Cliosport prices so I might as well hang onto it till all the others catch up.

172cup/ insignia
I know were their is a well looked 172 cup and possibly a mint 197 up for sale soon (he will be posting on here soon) the cup is standard apart from a chipped ecu which changes idle to 1200rpm and gives better mid range torque. the person who owns both clios is a ex reno tech and owns his own garage and has a passion for cars.
You can tell when you go to his garage.