ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recieved my 3/4 plate today...

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
Really does transform the front end :approve:.

Before

6260782323_596b09609d.jpg

Untitled by Arran Bell, on Flickr

After

6260784913_d122b2933b.jpg

Untitled by Arran Bell, on Flickr

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Anybody have any problems with the cops using the usual excuse of "it's illegal coz the ANPR's won't read it"

Other than that looks sweet dude :).

Never had a problem with the past 2 I've had. One time I broke down and the Police gave me a push, and said 'you might want to change that plate mate' but that was about it.

BG 182 (full fat)
f**k sake, I ordered mine without leaving a space, does it matter? SD55 YUK , but I think I ordered it SD55YUK, I'm a complete downie

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
f**k sake, I ordered mine without leaving a space, does it matter? SD55 YUK , but I think I ordered it SD55YUK, I'm a complete downie

they are illegal that just makes them more illegal if that is possible

1eight2
I ordered mine a few weeks ago and got it next day. Very quick from fancyplates and CS discount got me free postage.

They are illegal but i've never been pulled over for them (touch wood)

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172

Tbh if it was me making them I would realise and put the space in for you. Here's hoping the guy doing yours has a similar mentality!

It says on there that they are made based on EXACTLY how you specify it.

So he won't put a space in for you. You'll have to call them.

Seat Ibiza
I got pulled for mine, had it for about 5months.

Didn't get a fine luckily, told the copper id change it when I got home. Looks a lot better though mate.

Told me it was motorbike lettering.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Never got pulled with mine been thru 2 mots with it too. Get one from fancy plates they are great to deal with.

Really good mod.

Z4
Looks much better, I'm a pussy and have taken mine off though! I heard you can get points, which is not worth it on a decatted Yozzad 182 in RB...kind of gets attention.