ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaros - airbag light

Clio 172
Have fitted recaros to my 172 today and after taking both seats out I noticed that a previous owner had been messing with the wiring as the seat airbag wiring had been cut and put into block connectors.

Anyway I have fitted the seats and installed resistors into the block connectors from the seat airbags. However the airbag light is on on the dash and does not go out. There is 3 wires for the airbags and I have connected resistors in the block connectors linking all 3 wires. Obviously this is wrong as the airbag light is on so I'm after advice on what way I should install the resistors.
Cheers

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
You should only put the brown & blue together through a resistor, the blacks an earth :dead:

Clio 172
Will try that thanks. I'm assuming if this is correct I will still need to get the airbag light reset from the dash?

ClioSport Blue Edition 17
Just used 3.3 ohm (think that's right) from maplins

do you have to do the same with the gray plug?

my seat airbag exploded and i made it with both plugs, but it doesn't turn off that crap light, i think i need to change the airbag module, is that correct?