ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear speaker cables

Albi 197
Hi, I have a 2007 Clio Campus Sport. I changed my headunit and front speakers no problem, while i was changing headunit, i checked to make sure that there was cables for the rear speakers in the loom, which there was. But had a quick look where the reae speakers go, and I cant locate the other ends (I assume this is where they'll lead anyway). The car didn't have rear speakers as standard, but pretty sure they were an option.

Just wondering if i should inspect deeper, or just wire my own in!

Thanks in advance.

Clio Campus Sport 56
Hi, I have a 2007 Clio Campus Sport. I changed my headunit and front speakers no problem, while i was changing headunit, i checked to make sure that there was cables for the rear speakers in the loom, which there was. But had a quick look where the reae speakers go, and I cant locate the other ends (I assume this is where they'll lead anyway). The car didn't have rear speakers as standard, but pretty sure they were an option.

Just wondering if i should inspect deeper, or just wire my own in!

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
Did you ever find the cables? I'm looking at getting some rear speakers in mine, cheers.

Albi 197
Hi,
Did you ever find the cables? I'm looking at getting some rear speakers in mine, cheers.
Never did find them, ended up wiring my own in. But I do now believe they go as far as a connector in the passenger foot well behind the kick panel under the door. So you could wire them from there.